[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I stalk a girl from school online. It was a few years back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: q.jpg (81KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
81KB, 540x960px
Hey, I stalk a girl from school online.

It was a few years back but:

>Had barely any friends in high school
>Lived with dad, Vietnam Veteran
>He did hit me a lot
>Government gave me this picture/scholarship for it
>Never had much social contact growing up
>Tried talking to people in HS
>I told this girl I was having a hard time
>She ended up harassing me in school

She seemed like a nice person but I was trying to be a bit private about some things and she thought I was upset because of rejection.

I sent her a message this morning telling her how I went to to the hospital in high school because I cut my wrist.
She knows I went, but she didn't really care to ask why.

She said she cared, but I never got that feeling. She never bothered to apologize when she made fun of me after I told her I was suicidal.

I have a fear of social situations, I'd love to going outside but I just have a fear of doing so and her harassing me kinda fucked with that. But note I probably did it twice as bad with all the messages I sent.

It was a few years ago, I'm 20 now. I do take drugs and sometimes send cooked out messages. .

I would have really liked to have been friends with her AT THE TIME. Not now, but I would drop it if she apologized or took down the post she made making fun of me.
>>
>>18389505
You need serious counseling and therapy, some girl from highschool is the least of your problems.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (87KB, 770x266px)
Untitled.jpg
87KB, 770x266px
That's what she posted.

I thought I was explaining why I was mad she harassed me.
>>
>>18389514
She is fucked up too, both in her interactions, and to interact, with you.
Forget that though, focus on working on your own shit.
>>
She doesn't necessarily seem wrong if you're still stalking her years later.
Her post doesn't call you out or say who you are. It doesn't seem like she was trying to make fun of you as much as venting.
>>
>>18389513
I only decided to go to therapy after my Dad died on my birthday, then my partner of two years dumped me.

Then I come home and my brother is doing shit like abusing my mother and taking her for a free ride.

He's is on bail for drug offences

I have some friends now. They want to throw me a party on my birthday coming up but I'll probably ditch them.

I think about suicide a lot, it doesn't matter what people think of me but I don't know why I'm upset still.

>>18389516
>>18389520
I'm not sure, in the first two of my therapy sessions I was told I'm autistic.

I didn't understand why I felt the need to but I've read Aspergers goes hand in hand with stalking
>>
>>18389513
>>
>>18389513
/thread
>>
I have seen her out in public a few times.

About a month ago I saw her sister staring at me.

It was over six months ago that I saw her mother staring at me too.

I do have a fear of going outside, I used to wait until dark to go and buy groceries.

You don't understand my Dad did some shit to me and I just really hate people messing with me.

When I saw her sister doing it I wrote a letter to her mother, it's hard enough without people trying to fuck with me.
>>
Sounds like she didn't care about what or how you were talking.

It's all subjective and we don't know the whole story.
>>
I'm sorry, how old are you?
This isn't this worst thing that could happen to you, I feel like you're upset about how your father/grandfather whatever treated you and you're doing this as a way to act out. Man, the world is going to throw such bigger rocks at you. My advice is to get over it before you get arrested because honestly you sound a little like a creep bruh.
>>
>>18389549
>I wrote a letter to her mother

To be frank you sound sort of psychotic, if you stalk a girl and write letters to her mum. You do realize that they probably stated because they think you're a legit nutcase and possibly dangerous, if she's told them about you and your stalkers habits. Seek professional help, for real. /Adv/ can do nothing for you, but you do need help and someone to put your delusional obsessions back into proportion.
>>
>>18389595
I spent a fair few months of my life not talking to anyone, willing to accept I'm delusional.

My therapist keeps saying I'm a nice kind person

A close friend of mine keeps saying I'm a quirky empathetic person and he loves to be around me.

My brother can punch me in the face and tell me to kill myself and I won't get upset

But I don't know why I'm upset that someone made fun of me.
>>
>>18389604
Lot's of people are going to think your stupid, autistic, weird or whatever. If you let everything get to you, you'll become depressed and suicidal. Stop focusing on what others think about you, because if you stop giving a shit about the negative things other people perceive about you, and only look to do what you want and seek happiness if you want, then your problems end right there.

With every post, you continue to express how self conscious you are and throw in another example of some shit that upsets you, and how depressed you are because of it. Because of this, I believe you really are not trying your fullest to ignore others, and your focusing too much on how shitty your situation is. Yes, we all agree your situation is shitty, some people do things you don't deserve, but that's up to you that you let it get to you for all these years.

I think you think way too emotionally, not logically. Because it does not make any logical sense to keep some girl that made fun of you in your mind after all these years. Force yourself to think more logically. Ignore others, it just makes sense. And drop the bitch that you shouldn't give a shit about in the first place.
>>
>>18389604
Because you're a little spineless bitch that's why. You grew up with deadbeat dad and an enable for a mother. If you can't see past a basic bitch and your upbringing pretty soon you'll be somewhere you can't come back from. My best advice is to let it go and start over, drop all your shit and leave
>>
>>18389635
An example is I used to give my girlfriend a code word when I wanted to eat my favorite food because I was worried people were listening to me. This was after I moved city with her and had 6 months of no friends.

I don't think she's a mean person I just don't understand why she didn't understand me

>>18389648
It's worse than I let on. Two months ago I slept on a floor cutting myself and crying myself to sleep, it's better now.
>>
>>18389656
>code word when I wanted to eat my favorite food
>I was worried people were listening to me
This is bait or you need serious help.
>>
Have you told the therapist everything you've told us in this thread?
I'm not convinced that she was harassing you. I'm not convinced that she was making fun of you. I'm not convinced that her sister and mother were staring at you because of ill will.
You are scaring this family, anon. It sounds like you are suffering from some delusions. Has your therapist talked about psychosis?
>>
>>18389664
It's true. I won't say the food but I used the code word 'carrots'

>>18389668
Every second day at school she would stare at me.

I mentioned Psychosis to my therapist but she said she doesn't get that vibe from me.

I'm hf autistic for sure, I like to think I know better than her but she said she doesn't see it in me ?
>>
>>18389668
I should mention I've known their address for two years.

I've never gone there, or felt like it.
>>
>>18389675
What was the actual food? Why did you think people were listening? Even if people heard what food you want, why do you perceive that as dangerous or bad?
>>
>>18389708
I grew up in a town of 2,000

Living in a city of two million I just felt overwhelmed.

Random people taking pictures of me, people acting like statues on the train, they can hear you but they pretend not too. What the actual fuck? Living in a box like a rat ?

Felt like I was cattle, not a human.

I like Sushi, but I'm afraid people will make fun of me for eating it.

If that girl knew how I felt I think she'd apologize just to help me out.
>>
File: IMG_1848.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.png
255KB, 354x367px
>>18389728
I eat ass and want people to make fun of me for it
>>
>>18389754
Well obviously a degree of paranoia, what's your point?
>>
>>18389728
>If that girl knew how I felt I think she'd apologize just to help me out.
You might have to accept she didn't care before, and she's going to continue not caring. You still being fixated on this issue from years ago is only going to scare her, not make her care more.

Have you told your therapist you still stalk this girl? Have you asked your therapist how to deal with this?
>>
>>18389944
Well about 80% of the messages I send are when I'm high on drugs

I get the urge to write and I don't necessarily do them of my own desire.

Always thought if I was a bad person or I wanted to harm others I'd probably just kill myself first.

I do know where she lives, I'm not sexually or mentally attracted to her and I don't normally think about it.

The last time before today that I messaged her was in February I think the time scale is in it's 4th year.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.