[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a chance for a girl that wanted to visit your hometown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 3.jpg (94KB, 569x561px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
94KB, 569x561px
Is there a chance for a girl that wanted to visit your hometown but also in order to see you to be interested in you or 0/10
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>18389343
yea gettinh some progessional help would be nice
>>
I feel like I'm missing something here. a girl wanted to come see you from somewhere else, presumably far away, and you think that means there's a 0/10 chance she's interested in you?
>>
>>18389460
Well she said she wanted to come and I said ok great you should
Then she said her bf wanted to come and asked if he could and that he would be discreet etc
I said sure but I wont be there, I ll leave the place for them and go somewhere else

In fact I didn't want to be there with her bf because I had started lliking her and it would be too hard for me to see them together, dont jugde me

Instead she said no that then if I wasn't there she wouldn't come so she didn't

But since I m always super negative I think it might have been just to visit my city (a major European one)

But idk, when we first bega being close she d never mention her bf and we d chat 3-4 times a week and she d also send moodmorning messages etc but at around Christmas I moved back to my city and she started to mention him again and then this happened and then she stopped texting back as soons as before or initiating the texts
So the best scenario is that she was distant with her bf and that she needed attention during that period and that now they re back together

The other is that I m just a trash retard

I guess I m just ranting alone at 2am but that s ok
>>
>>18389488
>her bf wanted to come and asked if he could and that he would be discreet etc
>I said sure but I wont be there, I ll leave the place for them and go somewhere else

So you cucked yourself out of your own home?
Stop patching emotional holes while other guys fuck the girls you like
>>
>>18389491
this, tf OP?
>>
>>18389491
yea pretty much
thank god she didn't come I guess, I wonder why she didnt
>>
>>18389500
bumps for dubs
>>
>>18390355
3 dubs in a row get
>>
you're fucking pathetic. how did i know this would devolve into her having a boyfriend and you liking her? if you come off to these girls the same way you do in this thread, nobody is ever going to leave their boyfriend for you, so you better learn to start cutting ties if you can't control yourself.
>>
>>18391051
thanks I know
>>
she used you for emotional support and you took it the wrong way. this is why you keep people at arm's length until you know what's really going on. don't fall into this trap next time, my nigger.
>>
>>18391066
feels bad my neggro
>>
>>18391066
dybs of truths
>>
>>18392203
almost quads
>>
>>18389488
>Then she said her bf wanted to come
lol

sage
>>
>>18392895
cunt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.