[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I turn this into a date? We live near eachother and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2179.png (284KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.png
284KB, 640x1136px
How do I turn this into a date? We live near eachother and go to the same uni
>>
if you have to ask us even if it ends up one I doubt it goes well.
>>
>>18389297
"Hey have you been to <insert local coffee or diner place>? I'm going there tomorrow and they have great <insert favorite thing> there. Want to come?"
>>
>>18389297
Just ask her on a date and get it over with
>>
>>18389299
I've been on dates before loser, I just never use tinder and don't know the etiquette
>>18389300
I hardly leave the house so I couldn't do that
>>18389304
Do girls prefer getting straight to the point? Because I do
>>
>>18389312
I just had a date this weekend, I acted like an autistic piece of shit, staring at her and wanting to say something and looking away when shed look at me, imagine this several times. I still got the pussy, but I should just manned up. Just do it man, maybe she likes you, if not onto the next and you won't be trippin as bad.
>>
>>18389334
Nah trust me mate, I was the same. I've been rejected 9/10 when asking chicks out and was wondering what was wrong with me. Turns out women don't like stick bodied nerds, so I lifted a lot and now I have a big boy body but I am still mildly autistic, so basically /fit/. Just looking for concencus on womens here
>>
>>18389312
now how in the heck do you plan on going on a date if you don't leave the house?

your only options are to invite her over to your house to watch a movie or for dinner.
>>
>>18389359
I mean I work and go to the gym, but I'm a college student at his parent's for the summer like her
>>
>>18389354
I've done that as well, honestly if you're a beta with a nice body, you'll be a fuck. Will you be taken seriously, he'll nah. Try to change how you see yourself and others will see it.
>>
>>18389437
Yeah, gotta start somewhere
>>
You want to grab a drink?
>>
>>18389543
Are girls cool with doing that with a complete stranger after no small talk?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.