[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the equivalent of this book for the millennial generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: mafmwafv.jpg (23KB, 253x401px) Image search: [Google]
mafmwafv.jpg
23KB, 253x401px
What's the equivalent of this book for the millennial generation?
I thought about asking /lit/ but they'd only laugh.
>>
>>18389213
The snooty /lit/ meme is a meme. You'd probably get much better replies there than here, since /adv/ is a garbage heap board crawling with trolls, rape apologists, and beta robots making the same
>tfw no gf
thread for the four hundred trillionth time.

t. litfag
>>
>>18389213
"How to Not Be A Sperg":
A twelve step guide to leave 4chan, get a job and stop being such a little faggot

-by Wojac McPepe
>>
>>18389213

Avocado toast and Applebees: a guide to wasting all your money in fancy shit according to some, and destroying the restaurant industry by being poor and cooking at home more than previous generations according to others.

>not a real book
>two actual publicised claims about whats wrong with millenials though.
>>
>>18390045
Man that article is retarded.

How are you going to be mad at Millennial for not blowing money of defrosted burgers and fries when they live in an age were Korean BBQ is everywhere?
>>
>>18389213
Hey, Anon. Bookfag here,

I occasionally post a thread on /adv/ where we discuss self help books. This book comes up a lot, so I decided to check it out from the library and give it a read.

I highly recommend that anyone in a relationship read it as well. Though it is dated, it has a lot of good advice regardless of what sort of relationship you're in. Some of the advice even came in handy when talking to my parents and coworkers.

My advice is to give it a read but change instances of referring to a specific gender to "some people" or "they". There are a lot of self help books that are really handy, but they often get overlook Ed because of their age. It's important to remember, some advice never goes out of date.
>>
>>18389213
Yeah its called

Virgins are from 4chan
SJWs are from reddit\

the ending really sucks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.