[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this here before I made the poor move of "shitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 5.jpg (426KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
426KB, 1936x1936px
I posted this here before

I made the poor move of "shitting where I eat" and I went on a date with a classmate of mine (she asked me to get lunch with her). We got lunch and I thought the date went well as we made out at the end of it. A couple of days later I asked her to get lunch/dinner again and she gave me a response that showed she clearly wasn't interested ("I'm busy I'll have to get back to you!"). Although it sucks getting rejected I accepted it. However, now things are really awkward; she doesn't talk to me at all (acts unfriendly). Today I had to present to my class and I noticed that she was looking down the whole time I was up there. I'm guessing she is acting this way because she is embarrassed that we made out? How could I go about making things "less awkward?"

I was starting to get paranoid that maybe I didn't read her signals right and didn't want to make out, but seeing as she didn't pull away at all during our kiss I don't think that was the case.
>>
Anyone?
>>
Underage b&? You sound like you're in hs.

Regardless, you should act like everything is normal and treat her like you normally would.
>>
>>18389127
Grad school lol. I have a few drinks in me so my writing probably sounds awkward. Would it be safe to say that she probably just had a change of heart now feels awkward and that is why she is acting like that?
>>
>>18389127
This. There's not much you can do other than try and not contribute to the awkwardness from your end. Hopefully you learned a lesson, anyway.
>>
>>18389135
>Hopefully you learned a lesson, anyway.
Don't shit where I eat? lol
>>
>>18389136
Exactly. But you knew that all along. Also, don't think with your dick.
>>
>>18389139
>Also, don't think with your dick.
Explain
>>
>>18389140
Your penis is a poor judge of character.
>>
Last bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.