[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 years old >Get nervous around cute girls I feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495225824765.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495225824765.png
19KB, 300x250px
>22 years old
>Get nervous around cute girls

I feel like this is something that shouldn't happen anymore, but it does regardless.

Is this bad?
>>
>>18389007
Welcome to Autismoland, population 3000000+ men and a sprinkling of females

That's about as common as dirt
>>
>>18389016
Is it bad though?
Where was the entrance?
>>
>>18389016
ha, this. OP, ever wondered what kind of sad pathetic men end up with fat, ugly, boring wives?

well... bad news
>>
>>18389044
Eh its not all bad. I'm a card carrying member and I got an 8/10 eventually-wife-material gf. Theres hope even for us
>>
>>18389044
I'll be totally honest with you.
I don't intend to bring more people into this world.
>>
>>18389007
Haha shit nigger

I'm tall, handsome, relatively well off and pretty successful with women

I still get nervous around cute girls

Trick is to power through. Honestly thought mate I went out to dinner tonight and the waitress took my breath away and I was absolutely speechless and honestly every guy is at some point pretty nervous
>>
>>18389007
Y-you mean you get feelings of excitement and anticipation around people you find attractive? 100% natural. Your self doubt just comes from a lack of confidence which will ease once you gain more life experience. You're not condemned to a lonely life and you're normal.
>>
>>18389085
>Excitement and anticipation

More like fear and discomfort.
>>
>>18389007
try smoking weed
>>
>>18389007
cute girls are the most sheltered, and that's exactly what makes people anxiety ridden. a normal healthy person can become agoraphobic simply by staying in a sheltered area all the time.

so daddy (or at worst boo) usually makes their life a sheltered environment from birth, so they've got a lot of spooky outside threats to piss their shit at, such as other people's disapproval and spiders

so, they're more scared of you, even if they appear confident

this is of course a generalization that won't apply to all girls
>>
At 26 i still cant hold my spaghetti around chicks i like. Thought it would get better with experience, but i was much more confident as a 20 year old virgin than i am as a 26 year old asshole who's hooked up with a few girls I didn't even like. I think the rejections hit me the wrong way and somehow now i think ill never be with a woman i actually want.
>>
Yes, it is bad. Don't put random women on a pedestal you cuck.
>>
the thought of talking to a cute girl is like a dementor trying to suck my soul out of my body
>>
File: IMG_20170207_093809.jpg (28KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_093809.jpg
28KB, 302x389px
>24
>hetero
>can talk to any girl without a problem
>nervous when talking to men
I don't know why I'm like this
>>
Someone posted this same thing not long ago. What it comes down to is self confidence. There's nothing wrong with wanting to make a good impression on someone at appropriate times like a date or a job interview. However, look at it this way and it will help you stay grounded. I dont care how pretty they are, they still wipe their ass after they take a shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.