[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr How do you deal with the fact that there are people out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: goddammit.jpg (35KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
goddammit.jpg
35KB, 500x341px
tl;dr How do you deal with the fact that there are people out there that love you so much, yet all you ever did was fuck up their lives (as well as your own), because you're a retarded asshole?

I dropped out of school in the second to last week, got fired the day before, and on Saturday broke up with my girlfriend of 6 months. I have no licence, no car, and no money. Almost everything I had was stolen while I lived on the streets for a while, save for a few items I had on me like my phone, wallet and laptop. Now I live on my parents couch. The police were contacted and I was put into a psych ward before I could attempt suicide, and all of my friends are either busy with their lives or are too far away for me to see them. I'm 18.

I can't even accept any sympathy for all this shit, because I literally brought all of this upon myself. I wouldn't have gotten fired if I had communicated better with my job. I wouldn't have had to drop out if I had taken my schoolwork seriously. I wouldn't have had all my stuff stolen if I had just gotten over my shitty family and just stayed at home. I'd also still have a room at my parents house if it weren't for that I would be up there with my friends if I had taken care of the shit that really mattered, instead of taking on way too much for one person.

But the worst of it was my ex. It's like, she worked so fucking hard to make this relationship work, like she put her blood, sweat, and tears into this. Even though she was epileptic, frail-bodied, and soft-spoken, she really really loved me, and she did everything in her limited power to make me happy. And I thought I did the same. But all I ever did was hurt her.
>>
While we were dating, her older sister really hated me, but she but up with me because my ex loved me that much, and that strained their really close relationship. When I got out of the aforementioned psych ward, the first thing I did was text her (this was almost a month ago), and only a few days ago did I learn that when I did that, she had a goddamn panic attack. And when we broke up on Saturday, she was literally bawling her eyes out because she that badly didn't want to break up with me (and I din;t want to break up with her either, mind you), but the stress from her sisters and my whole trying to kms was just too much for her at this point, to the point that she had lost like 20-30 pounds just in this last month. And all she ever did was try to make me happy, and be the best girlfriend anyone could possibly be. And even though I said so many words that showed my feelings for her, every action I made only served to hurt her.

And that right there is the real kicker. I could deal with failing school. I could deal with failing work. But this small girl whom apparently I gave so much happiness too? She was the one thing that I promised myself I would never fail. And I couldn't even fucking do that. So I've been sitting here on my couch, crying about how much of a disgusting bastard I am for a solid day now. I've failed almost everything a man possibly can, and once summer is over, I won't even have my friends (the last thing I have) around. I feel like I wish I had some alcohol around, but if I turned into a drunk, I'd definitely get kicked out of the house for real.

So how about it /adv/? How do you deal with the fact that there are people out there that love you so much, yet all you ever did was fuck up their lives (as well as your own), because you're a retarded asshole?
>>
In nearly the exact same situation but I'm homeless now.
>>
>>18388982
You are nowhere near important enough to have fucked up anyone's life.
>>
>>18388982
Kys. There's a reason the male suicide rate is higher.
>>
I was on the other side of something lile this, all i can say is, FUCK YOU
>>
>>18389908
Man, I don't know how you're keeping on. If I had to be homeless again in this state, I'd probably go jump the bridge. Godspeed to ya.
>>18389912
At the very least, my own life is pretty fucked up. But sure, fucking up someone's whole life is a pretty massive feat. So I'll put it as, "I fucked up this specific part of their lives that I had a lot of influence over."
>>18389990
I never tried to hurt anyone, ya know? But I did, a fuck ton. So I really do deserve this. But I hope you'll be happy to know that she's doing better now.
>>
>>18388982
Isn't the answer obvious? Either you really care enough about this and do things to change to become less of a failure that drags others down. Or you just pretend to care to feel less bad about it and won't do shit, which will probably remove most people out of your life in the long run, also solving the problem.
>>
>>18390079
But change takes time, and that's something that I feel like I never have. Every time start to get back up and improve myself, some bullshit hits and everything crashes down again. it's been like this for almost two years now. I just don't know how to get out of this cycle.
>>
>>18390100
Two years are nothing in the long run. Specially for a kid who's still learning, mistakes, even huge ones are just part of the process, as long you find something to learn from them, or at least use them as motivation. As long you stick to it, you'll arrive where you want to be despite the setbacks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.