[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About two nights ago some of my friends convinced me to get with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

About two nights ago some of my friends convinced me to get with a girl that one of my other friends is dating. Last night we banged but instead of feeling good about it now i just feel depressed and guilty because her bf is a really good friend of mine. And to make it worse he said that I was his only friend that he was okay with her hanging out alone with, And she is currently pregnant with his child so i basically fucked his kid too. He doesn't know about it, should i be honest with him and tell him what i did or am i being stupid.
>>
You're a cunt and a shitty friend. The guilt will eat at you until you die or tell him what you did. That's all. The suffering will remain until you figure out why it was such a shitty thing to do. Then it will begin to fade but only slowly, and you will always remember it and regret it.
>>
>>18388892
What a world
>>
>>18388892
Tell him that you pounced the shit out of her, busted deep inside her, that she was screaming out your name and not his.
>>
>>18388892
wow thanks for the advice anon
>>
It takes two to cheat, but it takes an absolutely shitty friend to do something like this.
>>
>>18390387
meant to reply to >>18389166
>>
>>18390390
i know i was planning on killing myself anyway
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.