[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many sexual partners is too many? How many would be an absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 10

File: 538371957.jpg (300KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
538371957.jpg
300KB, 1024x684px
How many sexual partners is too many? How many would be an absolute turn off to stip you from dating someone. Just curious.
>>
Depends upon the age. But averaging 2 new partners per year since being sexually active is reasonable to me.
>>
>>18388600
Well you never tell them you fucked the football team
>>
I've had 6, but I've had long dry spells in between. 05-08 was monogamous, in 10 had a threesome, 2011-2013 had a fuckbudy, and a new fb in 2015-2016.
>>
>>18388619
This doesn't really answer the question.
>>
on average more than .5/sexually active year is too much.
>>
>>18388600
Personally, I could handle a stupidly high amount if it was for somebody I deeply care about.
But they'd have to really show that they weren't just going to use me and move on.
>>
More than 3 is too many. The first is the one you lose your virginity to. The second is your rebound. The third is the one you settle down with after learning from your mistakes.
>>
>>18388629
Sorry, .5/ sexually active year? Do you mean 5/year?
>>
>>18388633
no .5 as in one every two years
>>
>>18388633
Think he's saying what he means, aka 1 new partner every two years.
>>
What the fuck is with these low numbers?

If you're single, mid 20s and live in a major city with your own place you should be fucking at least 3 NEW girls a month. That doesn't include the 3-5+ fuckbuddies you have in rotation.

Just remember that every girl that tells you "ew 40 girls is too much he's a man-whore" is filtering out bitch beta boys who can't pull. Meanwhile she's keeping quiet about her triple digit partner count.

Monogamy is an outdated meme.
>>
>>18388644
That's gross, dude.
>>
>>18388644
You my friend are a whore.
>>
I'm interested on this, I'm 28 and I lost the count after I fucked 30 girls, the thing in here is that I want a stable relation and I don't want to scary the girl I'm currently dating.
>>
>>18388644
>Meanwhile she's keeping quiet about her triple digit partner count
lulxz
>>
>>18388600
More than 4 would be a turn off, double digits would be a dealbreaker.
>>
as long as they dont have stds, or even a serious one, or just one that i know i wont get... i dont care
>>
>>18388644
You are a gross human being.

How do you even have the energy to chase down that many goddamn women? You must do fuck all otherwise cause shit
>>
I'm bisexual, and it's different for me depending on whether it's a guy or a girl.

For a girl, I don't care how many. All other things being equal, I'd actually heavily prefer a girl that has had sex with many other men, ideally at least a dozen. I think it's really fucking hot for a girl to have had an extensive sexual history before me. I'm not concerned about loyalty or what her sex life says about her character, because I like cuckolding anyway.

For a guy, I'd say like 3-4 max for a long-term relationship. No real limit for a hookup as long as there are no STDs.
>>
>>18388690
Tinder

>>18388651
Cuck
>>18388663
Cuck
>>
>>18388732
Even with Tinder man, I doubt you have anywhere near a 100% success rate..

To fuck 3 new girls a month you're probably looking at spending at least 2 nights a week dedicated to this shit, plus all the time you're chatting these whores up, plus all the dates that don't work out..

I mean shit as a full time student that also works I can't deal with all that shit to get my dick wet..
>>
>>18388633
5 per year is a fucking slut, m8. One every two years.
>>
>>18388801
You're a pussy faggot
>>
>>18388600
A high sexual partner count would not turn me off of a woman. I don't want to date a virgin so too low and I'd think twice.
>>
>>18388644
You're gross. You are a shining example of the effect of the decay of community in many places.
>>
File: IMG_9011.jpg (75KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9011.jpg
75KB, 533x800px
>>18388644
>falling this hard for the PUA meme
>>
>>18388805
Nice samefagging you insecure little dweeb. A real man finds and keeps a woman he can love for life instead of being a pussy little bitch like you who can't keep what he has and rationalizes your inability to maintain a relationship as some fantasy about being alpha, lol
>>
>>18388644
lol, the girls you are with are repulsive and you are too.
>>
>>18388816
>A real man finds and keeps a woman he can love for life

Spotted the Beta Bitch Boy.

Hey Beta Bitch Boy, fetch me some beef and make yourself useful. Because all you are is a Beta Bitch Boy.
>>
>>18388600
I'm 27 and have only had sex with one guy. He's been with about 5 girls + me. We're married now so that bomber isn't going up for either of us. So glad he wasn't ever a slut, the thought of him putting his dick in me if it's been in a tone of other women is revolting. I'd never be with any guy who's had more then like 8 or 10 partners no matter his age
>>
>>18388826
hahaha, look at you throw around your blind rationalizations. Dude, you have no idea how ridiculous you sound. I'm with a goddess I met in our calculus class 17 years ago, and both madly, insatiably, in love with each other with our own house, 3 vehicles, etc.

You probably really have no idea, you poor, ignorant piece of gutter trash.
>>
>>18388600
It's about the narrative, not the numbers.
If someone says they've had three partners but they cheated on two of them and left the other at the alter that's much more of a red flag than having whored around a bit in your youth and then settled down after 10 or something.
Ultimately I'm looking for evidence that they can be trusted in a monogamous relationship.
>>
Personally it's all relative. When I was a virgin any girl who had had sex repulsed me. When I had been with 3 girls I wanted someone with more experience and cared a lot less about numbers, but though the <15 mark seemed reasonable. Now I've had 11 sexual partners and my gf has had roughly the same, maybe a little more or less - I've never asked tmfor details. The point is the number value important to you changes as you become more experienced.
>>
>>18388828
This is wisdom.

We can only judge people by their actions, so people who say you can't judge others are fucking stupid.

Judge. Please judge, and use good discernment.
>>
>>18388829
Your post reads like that navy seal copypasta. Pls go nobody cares about your 300 confirmed kills life Beta Bitch Boy
>>
>>18388835
And you're a mindless idiot, too, apparently.
Naturally.
>>
>>18388835
Do you really think I give a shit what you think? You're a corrupt littler carbuncle. A cancer dreaming yourself the host.
>>
I'm gay, and pretty much all gays are man sluts. So, I like to distinguish myself from the herd. I don't care so much how many people someone's had sex with, but if they like hooking up with people it's a total turn off.
>>
>>18388600
1 is too many for me.
>>
File: CT_logo2.png (14KB, 320x177px) Image search: [Google]
CT_logo2.png
14KB, 320x177px
So, there's two kinds of people in the world.

The degenerate and/or ignorant proles who are broken for whatever reason and unable to maintain relationships and real lasting happiness due to whatever hangups.

And there are people who are working properly, have sound genetic lines, a history, a family history with a genetic heritage and linage that's good and orderly.

It's like different species honestly. Some people can't ever handle a permanent partner, while others NEED it.

If you feel it, if you know in your heart you need forever, find someone that knows that feeling too, and forget the legions of diseased and corrupt and toxified, trying to pollute you and drag you into their mire to consume you, too.
>>
>>18388860
>And there are people who are working properly, have sound genetic lines, a history, a family history with a genetic heritage and linage that's good and orderly.
Dafuq are you talking about? Only slef indulgent betas gaf about family history
>>
>>18388865
Spotted the nigger. Mongrel dog.
>>
>>18388860
Pretty much this, but without the moralizing. There are people that like relationships and there are sluts. All you have to do is recognize what you are, and then hold yourself and others to those standards. Lots of people never find happiness because they slut themselves out when they shouldn't, lots of people never find happiness because they don't when they're a hedonist. Do you and stay away from the people that are different or else you'll get hurt or might hurt someone
>>
>>18388847
What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch etc.
>>
>>18388829
None of those things don't mean you aren't a bitch. Your wife is a goddess? Sounds like she owns your ass, and keeps you around providing for her.

When she cucks you, does your goddess allow you to watch, or are you forced to use your imagination?
>>
>>18388865
Dude, there is a huge profound difference in the perceptions of someone raised in a stable family with both parents and has a history of that stability in their family, compared to someone in broken homes, with instability, multiple mothers, fathers, etc.

It's a monumental difference. It makes almost ALL the difference beside the underlying genetic ability itself.
>>
>>18388834
I do judge people based on their actions. If someone wants to sleep around fine, that's their choice but then it's also my choice to have no interest in them. Most people who are whores wind up with kids by multiple people or stds, or they are just really insecure and have low self worth. Most of the girls that I know that fuck lots of guys aren't very happy or stable, they all have drug problems or drink a lot or are cutters, whole host of emotional problems. Dosen't seem like fucking lots of people is the path to happiness, just my opinion based on what I've seen
>>
>>18388871
Dream on, you poor dumb bastard. Anyone can be a slut today. It's clear you're ignorant and alien to the kind joy and profound love that we know.
>>
>>18388871
Don't waste your time on the Beta Bitch Boys. Just poke them with a stick and watch them chase their tails in a circle like autistic puppies. That's the image his calculus Goddess secretly has of him anyways.
>>
>>18388878
Then I think the phrase you were looking for was 'stable family' not 'a family history with a genetic heritage and linage that's good and orderly'
>>18388867
Quite the opposite. I'm British so pretty homogenised and stable lineage. Maybe why I'm so ugly and inbred.
>>
>>18388830
This
>>
>>18388882
As a Muslim who has multiple wives I find your insinuation that my "inability" to maintain one stable relationship is culturally insensitive and you should apologize you islamophobic infidel
>>
>>18388888
You should change your nick from anonymous to "Beta Bitch Boy" since you have a clear ongoing obsession with that, and fits you to the letter.
>>
File: sex partners.jpg (56KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
sex partners.jpg
56KB, 633x360px
for women, any more than 2 is too many. Men can have upwards of 10 and be fine. There are lots of studies showing male happiness and marriage quality is unrelated from amount of sexual partners but with women there is a steady decline in happiness as partner count goes up.
>>
>>18388644
>Doesn't understand how much of a shitty, useless human he is, still trying to stick his dick in many vaginas for "muh boredom"
I wish I could go back and stop myself from falling for this meme
>>
>>18388890
Well, it's two separate things. one is the genetic potential and the other is their cultural and life experiences.

Nature and nurture are both important.
>>
>>18388899
Both men and women should abstain from premarital sex.
>>
>>18388897
What weak bate
>>
>>18388898
You should video tape the breeding sessions calculus goddess has with Tyrone and play it in front of your father. Then he will recognize you as a true man and he will be proud of you.
>>
>>18388897
Nice same-fagging. Stay mad, dude. I love it you broken little shit. hahahaha. Like some peasant hissing at himself seeing what he can never have.
>>
>>18388907
Unless the woman is from another culture that isn't Islam. Then you're just converting her with your penis and it Doesn't Count
>>
>>18388911
You sound upset. A little touchy when faced with what your life might have been like if you weren't a broken man?
>>
>>18388904
I agree. But conflating a solid family history with good genetic potential is illogical. Outbreeding creates much healthier people.
>>
>>18388600
It's heavily case-dependent. You can't just judge by the number. However, for me I would say that around 5 is too many is most cases
>>
>>18388918
Yes, that's true. I just think it's important to maintain a focus on the "selective" part of selective breeding. I don't think we disagree on that, but I may have been unclear in the earlier post.
>>
More than 10 is too much

I can understand wanting to have sex just for the sake of having sex. But if you aren't an idiot, you can find attractive-enough people into whatever fucked up shit you're into that you actually like, and have a thing going for a while. Maybe the number would inflate at, say 40 or something, if you somehow kept up a libido that long. It's a little pathetic if at a young age you have had sex with more than 10 people though. It's as if you don't have standards, don't have self respect, and/or don't know how to meet people you like or avoid bad relationships
>>
>>18388911
jesus, samefagging this hard. do you actually have anything going on in your life? spending that much time chasing pussy AND samefagging this hard? get a life useless cunt kek
>>
>>18388964
Implying I'm not supreme chad who can effortly pull on the toilet while you fuck fatties and touch yourself at night
>>
>>18388992
I don't have much of a stance on this, but I have sex at least a few times a week, and don't really care to have more sex than that, and also have enjoyed being in a loving relationship with the same person for the last few years. Honestly pretty proud to be able to say I've only had sex with a few people on top of all that.
>>
>>18388600
My philosophy on it is that EVERYONE will lie about their sexual experiences to become more desirable to their partner.

>if you like someone to be virgin-esque, then your significant other will ALWAYS downplay how much sex they've had.

> if you like someone who has had a lot of sex and is open about sex, your significant other will give you a higher number of partners

It boils down to people not being open about sex and that's totally reasonable - ergo I'm fine dating someone who has had a lot or no sex as long as they get tested with me.

Easier that way, less drama.
>>
>>18388761
Jfc dude, if I ever do tinder hookups (as in I'm just looking to bust a nut and go home) the conversation is usually as simple as:

>her: "Hi!"
>me: "Hi!"
> *insert senseless bullshit conversation about how our days were, what college we go to, etc.*
> *insert flirty comments, if she responds with them she's looking to fuck, if she just laughs it off, she ain't looking to fuck*
> me: "Come over, roommates are gone ;)"

And then I cum and kick her out

Simple
>>
File: marriage risk.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
marriage risk.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
I've got one partner thus far, if she's got a bunch she'd better know the risks and be really loyal.
>>
>>18388882
>people who have a lot of sex always end up with kids by multiple people and std's
>citation needed

It's like you've never heard of condoms and common sense
>>
File: 1487392614071.png (11KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487392614071.png
11KB, 468x468px
>>18388644
>>
>>18388886
I assume that means you get to watch.
>>
>>18388644
the number is not that outrageous
entirely possible
but this anon is full of shit and likely not having a lot of sex
>>
>>18389036
I wouldn't lie about it dude. I have personal pride.
>>
I'm a virgin so I only want a virgin.
>>
>>18389077
U mad wite boi
>>
>>18389067
Haha then how do you explain all these skanks with like 5+ kids a bunch if abortions and the clap. I'm not the one without common sense, these sluts who fuck everyone are
>>
kek the average number of partners is about 8
>>
>>18389067
>>18389067
Common sense isn't common. There's millions of poor dumb fucks with a hoard of kids, each with separate partners. It's a fucking nightmare of chaos and confusion for the kids and they never learn what a family is, and it makes it worse generation after generation.
>>
>>18388664
You better tell her your number is 8.
>>
5 and above is a no go.

It's not that hard to figure out who you mesh with. Above 5 is just monkey branching or whoring.

1 first relationship no expierence
2 distance or career paths fuck it up
3 diffrent long term goals like kids or something but by now you ought to pretty much know who to look for
4 literally just learn from the past and be choosey and realistic.Tadah you found a partner.

If you want to sleep around sure, nobody cares. It doesn't make you a bad person, just a less desirable mate. Just stop getting so upset when youve blown your vaginia out and nobody wants to pick up your mess.
>>
>>18389096
That's like saying, "I've never flown in an airplane before, so I want this to be my pilot's first flight as well!"
>>
>>18388600
Where have you guys found these girls with single digit numbers. I haven't met a girl after I graduated high school with under 10 and some much more. I'm not cruising hook up sites or bars either. These are seemingly regular girls, coworkers, students, friends of friends. The base line isn't 0 now, the baseline is 10. They must fuck for the sport of it and to keep score.
>>
Why should I have to settle for used goods which have fucked countless other people when I myself have abstained from slutting around to find a decent person
>>
>>18388600
I have about 9-11 I'm 26, women I've spoken to range from 3-8 and the really bad ones 20 and up.
>>
>>18389146
you haven't abstained through choice, anon
>>
>>18389138
It's not the same thing at all. It's more like two people trying something new together.
>>
>>18389146
You don't. You just need to realize that a decent person isn't the same thing as a virgin.
>>
>>18388632
Lmfao what kinda bs world do you live in?
>>
>>18389143
So, just like men then? What's the problem?
>>
>>18389159
It's not about being a decent person, it's about having self control. Just because ass is available to you at all times doesn't mean you gorge yourself like a fucking glutton. The person you eventually settle down with will have to deal with and come to terms with your shitty actions.
>>
>>18389159
I'm not looking for a virgin. I'd rather have someone who's been in say 2 or 3 committed relationships than never been in one but has already fucked 6+ people
>>
>>18389162
Well not this guy. I have 5 at 25. 3 were gf's, one a drunk hook at a frat party and one at a massage parlor. All the women have huge numbers and I never ask. They start dropping numbers I guess bragging and trying to see what is my breaking point. I make no comment but damn can't they keep that shit to themselves.
>>
>>18389182
Unprovoked bragging isn't cool, I'll give you that. However, it's a bit disengenous to, as a male, have so many partners but get uncomfortable at a woman you're interested in having a similar history.
>>
>>18389177
Rather, I'm not looking specifically for a virgin
>>
>>18389146
this
>>18389156
you'd be surprised what some of us look like and what we've turned down.
>>
>>18388600
Look bitch who gives a fuck. Only a select few know your a slut ok. Just keep fucking til you find that guy ok. When you find him let him Face fuck you every now and then
>>
>>18389186
I get having a rough number history conversation if you are heading toward a relationship but these girls are right out front with BIG numbers and they want to tell everybody. Again these are what seem to be normal girls so it makes me question I must be abnormal not to spend all my leisure time searching for and finding someone to fuck and find another the next week or next day.
>>
>>18389171
>The person you eventually settle down with will have to deal with and come to terms with your shitty actions.

Yeah. That's part of a long-term committed relationship. What's your point?
>>
>>18389138
That's retarded, dude. Sex is about union and companionship, not a fucking technical program.

It's more like "Let's do this intravenous drug together and be each other's first." Do your really want to share that needle with some fucking strung out junkie with tons of "experience"
>>
>>18389199
And then they get offended when you tell them you're not interested...
>>
File: 1494912407637.jpg (56KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494912407637.jpg
56KB, 640x800px
Hey, I have a hard time dealing with my gf spending time with her friends. Any advice on how I can come to better terms with it and change my mindset?
>>
>>18389199
There's a lot of broken and fucked up people in the world, dude. they are more common than not, if you haven't noticed by now. There's a lot more poor and stupid people than focused elites, and there always has been, so don't make the lowest common denominators your benchmark.
>>
>>18389200
Do you not care about the baggage you will bring to a relationship? They will have to carry the burden of your crappy actions whilst choosing to love you and stick with you through the time you spend together, good and bad. Have a bit more respect for this person and not make so many shitty actions now, that they will have to deal with in your future with them.
>>
>>18389214
I'm not him, dude, but in case you haven't noticed some people have nothing but ego, no real respect for even themselves. How can anyone respect anyone else if they don't respect themselves enough to care for themselves? Look around you dude, they are the common stock of man. People who lack the self-control to lead their life to their goals.
>>
>>18389177
I get that. I'm not saying you're being unreasonable. My point is when you arbitrarily decide that at X sexual partners some one isn't "decent", without taking anything else into consideration, you miss out on opportunities to be with some pretty fucking awesome people. Like wise, judging someone as decent just because they've only slept with Y number of people is just as foolish. There are plenty of shitty human beings that haven't had many (if any) sexual experiences.
>>
I have never fucked someone I wasn't best friends with. It takes time to get to know a person that well. Sex is the merging of trust desire lust admiration love and self realization. I could never get that deep of a relationship with too many women. There is no time. I am also a monogamist.
>>
>>18389229
this
I feel this
>>
>>18389205
Okay, well assuming I for some reason decided to do intravenous drugs, I think I wouldn't want to do it with someone that had ZERO experience doing it. I wouldn't want a strung out street junkie, but certainly I'd like to do it with someone that could guide me through the process and make it as enjoyable as possible.
>>
>>18389209
I don't make an issue of it but I do not hang around them again. I have gotten a few sincere what happened inquiries but again I take the high road and make some excuse. Let them marinate in all that cum, I don't owe them a thing and if they are so uncouth to brag about having sex with just about anything that asks its not my responsibility to get in their way.
>>
>>18389217
It is baffles my mind how so many people can sleepwalk through life, having casual sex when its available. Opening themselves to std risk and unplanned pregnancies, only to turn around and want someone who hasn't engaged in the same degeneracy. It's almost like through their preferences, they are meta aware of their own faults and how wrong they have acted and are hoping to find forgiveness in this person due to them having a low number. But oh, if they have a high number then they are just sluts just like them.

Bottom line, if you find someone you see yourself with forever stick with them through hell and heaven. The rest of the pool seems irreversibly tainted.
>>
I wouldn't date a girl who's had sex before, I want my first time to be with someone I'm really serious about.
>>
>>18389251
I truly have no idea where you are getting this idea from.
>>
why is it that some people find it so hard to believe or accept that some people feel as if sex is a very personal and intimate thing to be shared between two long-term, monogamous people?

Why are they so eager, or even downright combative to separate sex from emotion and intimacy?

Why do they feel the need to go on the offensive against people who hold sex as an intimate matter, as if doing so makes them a bad person?
>>
>>18389260
Ironically insecurity, they don't like the idea that someone wouldn't want them for what they consider to be normal.
>>
>>18389260
Because their kind of sex is the only type they can get so they defend it to the death because they are either too emotionally stunted or immature to handle serious relationships. Their normal is casual sex, but they are also aware that it's not as fulfilling as sex with those you love. Even if they haven't experienced it, it's almost instinctual that they understand it's not the best they could get, but it's the only thing they can get so they get defensive when it's threatened. Some even fall into this delusion that it's perfectly ok when really, it's not.
>>
If I'm in a relationship with a person and they've had, say, 13 sexual partners, what's stopping me from just being #14?
>>
>>18389229
>>18389229
This.

The depth of the spiritual connection is real and profound, and is unfathomable by minds consumed in corruption and hedonism. And they will resist the knowledge of their deficiency out of hubris and attack you for it.

Among us there are people like us who share a greater vision and we are the future of this world, if you see the pattern and the power that our will for a real family gives our genetic lines, it's clear why the corrupt and toxic want to drag us down. Because we are going to win eventually.
>>
>>18389260
Why do some people find it hard to believe that people can be and actually are perfectly ok not being in a one on one relationship? You already made it up in your head that monogamy is something perfect to aspire to in our judeo-Christian society which tells me that you have a very one-track mind and are incapable of perceiving alternatives. Either that or you do and just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18389260
It's really more the condescending attitude put forward by some, that just because someone doesn't share your views on sex, they are some how inherently bad or inferior.

I actually don't engage in sex outside a committed relationship, and in 20 years of sexual activity could count the number of partners I've had on my fingers.I just don't like people lording their moral superiority over others.
>>
Do hookers count?
>>
File: 1427350772217.jpg (63KB, 536x616px) Image search: [Google]
1427350772217.jpg
63KB, 536x616px
>>18388600
It depends on what kind of relationship you're seeking. For marriage, only zero prior partners.

>>18388899
Nah, men need to keep it chaste for the marriage perks too.

Plz no bully, I'm only talking about marriage here.
>>
>>18388860
You're not special

you think you are, but your not
>>
>>18388899
the stats are true, but it doesn't exclude that it is just from unrealistic expectations about marriage.

Fucking is awesome and feels good, and once you know that, you want it.
Personally, I think having 3somes to satisfy both the male and female sexual desires is a good way to fix that issue.

monogamy isn't that important to everyone, but society says it is always,

divorce rates also have gone up because people don't fear the church crushing them socially.... that doesn't mean people were in healthier relationships before, it just means they dealt with infidelity or ignored it, instead of running away.

mistresses were a common thing
>>
>>18389229
i wonder what this feels like

im autistic and incapable of feeling love, only lust
>>
>>18389795
love is not a definite clear feeling like lust annon

its far more complicated than that
you may very well be capable of love
>>
My wife and I lost our virginities together. Shit was cash. I'm happy she and have only been with eachother. Monogamous relationships are top tier. We havent slowed down since we got married.

Best possibility is that you find the one and you two stick together.
>>
>>18388604

20 partners over 10 years is acceptable to you?
>>
>>18389281

THIS MAKES ME FEEL INSECURE AS FUCK
>>
>>18389878

Yup, and if its not acceptable to you, you don't have to do it. Isn't it wonderful how that works?
>>
File: 1436640574042.gif (485KB, 366x232px) Image search: [Google]
1436640574042.gif
485KB, 366x232px
>>18389302
>t. low test cuck
>>
>>18389882
don't be loser

don't date whores?
>>
>>18388899
If a guy has more then 4 he better not put his stinky dick in me. 10 would make me puke for days from the disgust
>>
>>18388899
>There are lots of studies showing male happiness and marriage quality is unrelated from amount of sexual partners
then post it.
>>
>>18389903

I'm not a loser

I also don't date at all
>>
File: 1394410775751.gif (983KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1394410775751.gif
983KB, 250x197px
>>18389281

If you're in a relationship with a person and they've had, say, 1 sexual partner, what's stopping you from just being #2? Is being sexually inexperienced any kind of indication that they won't have sex with someone after you? If you'd have no problem having a relationship with someone who had only been with 2 people but then had the same identical relationship with the same person except they had been with 13 what exactly about that differentiation makes you feel valueless? Is the fact that you weren't 1st or 2nd line make you feel less than whoever was? Would being the 2nd person they dumped feel better than being the 13th?

Is the expectation you have of all your relationships that you be the very last person they ever date or be with? Do you go into every relationship assuming this is going to be the person you marry? Do you always anticipate the end of relationships as they begin?

What if you had a relationship, it was great for awhile but it just didn't work out; how does that make you just another number? What if you and that person really cared for each other during the time you were dating but just eventually drifted apart? Does the fact that relationship ended mean that the relationship meant nothing to either of you? Exactly when do you become just #14, before you found out or after? What if you never found out?

Ultimately, whose behavior is making you feel like just another number, theirs or yours? What makes you feel worse, actually; the sole fact that you're the 13th person they've had sex with or the fact that you feel less important than the other people they've had in their life?

Is it the actual sexual promiscuity that you don't like or is it the crushing fear of being unimportant and disposable to someone you really care about?

Just food for thought.
>>
>>18389927

But do you know that person values the relationship as much as you?

If they've had one sexual partner, then that means they haven't been bouncing around with many people. A girl who's fucked 50 guys wouldn't value a relationship like a girl who only fucked 1 guy
>>
>>18389927
If you're in a relationship with a person and they've had, say, 1 sexual partner, what's stopping you from just being #2?

thus girls should be virgins
>>
>>18389969

So should us Men desu. some of my friends have fucked over 40-50 girls. It's pretty gross Tbh
>>
>>18389969
>>18389981
Aye, 2 sides on this coin. Men sleeping around has a comparable effect. For marriage anyway.
>>
>>18390006

I'm a guy and have only had 2 ONS, nothing else. Just from those 2 experiences I feel fucking gross. I really regret those experiences
>>
>>18388632
this desu
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.