[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who stoped smoking weed? Just turned 22 y/o, started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: abc.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
Anyone who stoped smoking weed?

Just turned 22 y/o, started smoking 2 years earlier, generaly good life with nice job and even better friends.

Everything started with one bong a week. Now im hiting it 2-3 times a day. I need to slow down before i become a pothead. Any advice? How much can i smoke yet not turn my brain into mashed potatoes.
>>
>>18388581
As soon as you feel yourself becoming slow, it's over. DO NOT GET TO THAT POINT, QUIT NOW!
>>
>>18388581
You smoke less. You don't sit down and smoke it all up. You take a hit and go to work
>>
>>18388585
>As soon as you feel yourself becoming slow, it's over
Weed isnt like meth or something dude. If you completely stop smoking your brain will be back to normal in weeks.
>>
I smoked every day for years, stopped last week.
>>
>>18388581
Just... stop doing it? It's not like it has any severe withdrawal symptoms or anything. Maybe try doing something else whenever you would normally smoke weed, so instead of a bong you make yourself some tea, or eat a banana or whatever.
>>
>>18388581
With the amount you smoke the THC won't leave your system for 2-3 months after you quit.
You are going to feel groggy for the entire 2-3 months but will slowly see yourself start to think more clearly during that time. After that you're good.

Try to exercise/eat healthy/drink lots of water in the meantime and the THC will leave your system a little faster.
>>
>>18388581
Also, exercise will literally get you high.
Your body has been storing THC in your fat and if you do a good cardio workout you will get fucking high.
It's a good sign as you know the stored THC is leaving your body.
It took me three months before the THC was finally out of my system when I quit and I feel ten times better now.
>>
>>18388581
>with one bong a week
nice b8 m8

in all seriousness who the fuck cares if your smoking more than usual. it's normal to build a tolerance it happens with everyone. You sound like youre 16 or 17 just be your own man.
>>
>>18388581
Don't get high every day, it will affect your life and you will regret it. A few times a week is fine.
>>
>>18388581
26 year old here.

>Anyone who stoped smoking weed?
I smoke sometimes but I don't smoke every day.

I'm not going to lie, you can have your share of fun smoking weed in certain occasions but from what I've seen it really can affect people negatively. All these people had a thing in common, they smoked everyday.

OP, just don't go trying to lie to yourself comparing yourself to others "this guy smokes weed too and is successful! he has his shit together so am I" you should know better than that.
>>
>>18388581
I had to stop because it was just making me feel bad about myself. Really for no other reason. It didn't make me feel good, it was just making me feel bad.
>>
>>18388612
youll start again you fucking loser
>>
>>18388581
2 or 3 bong hits a day and you're worried you're going to become a junkie or something?

Im guessing you had a very sheltered upbringing with super strict, overbearing parents
>>
>>18388581
>How much can i smoke yet not turn my brain into mashed potatoes.
stop smoking now and you won't have to find out.

I stopped cold turkey when I had a friend start a business, had another go to jail. the juxtaposition of the two lives was enough to make me realize I was living like garbage, trying to escape garbage, but it was just going to be more garbage unless I confronted it all. I quit cold turkey.

just stop smoking. you'll sleep like shit for about a month and then you'll just need the will to not smoke again.
>>
I use a vaporiser (nothing special just an MFLB) because it's a billion times better for my lungs. It also conserves weed and gives a less intense high, which helps me limit my usage. Of course I could vape twice as much, but I find I don't really want to.

Also if you're mixing weed with tobacco, it's probably the tobacco that you're addicted to. Vaping cuts that issue out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.