[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Hope you can give me some advice and shit. Will outline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: CMqntusVEAABeLp.jpg (23KB, 288x297px) Image search: [Google]
CMqntusVEAABeLp.jpg
23KB, 288x297px
Hey /adv/
Hope you can give me some advice and shit.

Will outline how I got into situation and then where I am now.
>Finish Uni
>Don't want to live with my mum again
>apply for jobs where my friend lives after asking him if it would be ok if I crashed at his until I got the money to move out
>It's aight, it's a landlord doesn't care much kind of property
>saving up money is hard, took a job change and 6 months
>during that time, I said I'd move in with one of my friends friends to save money at the time
>couldn't get a place due to me not having a decent enough job or ID
>Friend says fuck it, will wait until after education to move out
>I need a place so land a 2 bedroom one
>Deposit, rent, bills, set up, council tax
>Other friends around every week because "Let's see your place" and "I need a place to crash"
>Have my own place finally, it's fucking divine
>start buying gay shit like a welcome mat and a kitchen clock and some ornaments
>Friend from before says "So about moving in is it ok for Monday"
>Wait we're still doing this
>Grown fond of having my own place for my family and friends and possible girls to come over
>He moves his stuff in
>His mum obviously thinks it's permanent
>"Yeah you can do a lot with this place Son"
>Two weeks in
>Massive regret

I don't have my own place anymore. It's a guy who doesn't understand that when I come home from work I just want to do what I want and not have him come into my room of my paid for house and talk about wrestling. I've told him not to pay anywhere near the amount he should for bills because I really don't want him invested in this place. He's taken over the living room and has a dakimakura with him and it's like why.

I told him that it's fine to stay here until he gets a job, and we'll see about where we go from there, but he and his mum obviously think he's moving in afterwards.

I guess, I want him to move out but I'm feeling like an absolute bastard about it.
>>
do you love this man..? that could be a possible problem...
>>
>>18388368
I don't love this man.
It'd be pretty gay if I did.
>>
>>18388371
does he love you???
>>
>>18388379
In the immortal words of Biz Markie, He's just a friend.
>>
Kick his ass out take your throne back!
>>
I think he wants you to fuck him. or vice versa. hence the wrestling??
>>
Just act real gay around him get all the feels and then go down for the old glory hole that'll get him out real fast worked for me...well... Unless he's gay but don't worry about that
>>
>>18388371
How old are you guys? Anon I know you probably don't like confrontation but nut up and tell him you don't like it when he comes in and tries to wrestle with you and he needs to move out. Does he interfere with you bringing chicks home?
>>
>>18388388
>>18388397
I probably should have mentioned he just likes watching wrestling, not wrestling me.
Because I'm all for everyone to homo in marriage for me but I'm staying out of it.

>>18388403
He interferes with the possibility of bringing girls home. If I want a nice thing planned and I have someone in the living room playing Overwatch loudly, then what do I get, just the bedroom. Which isn't the worst thing but I'm not fucking in a house with my friend in.
>>
>>18388403
Also, I'm 24 years old. He's ... 22ish.
>>
>>18388417
Okay. i see... so he only tries to wrestle you when you guys play overwatch... this is problematic.. you need to talk to him
>>
Your friend sounds like a man child. I smash with all my bros around. If you dont feel comfortable in thr house when your with your smash piece give him 20 to go to chuckee Cheese to play with the other autistics
>>
That is a problem I hate when people interrupt my overwatch time... Have you tried talking with him?
>>
>>18388359
>I told him that it's fine to stay here until he gets a job
hammer that point home.
He helped you until you were on your feet, you offered the same.
>>
>>18388441
wow you're clueless..why do you bother giving advice on this thread
>>
>>18388449
I literally quoted what he said you mong.
>>
This is about a wrestling addiction that his friend has we need to help him He could hurt someone when their playing overwatch
>>
>>18388457
fuckin clueless children on 4 Chan .. my God
>>
>>18388441
Ah right, I worded it wrongly.
Friend 1 helped me on my feet, and I paid half the rent to live at his place.
Friend 2 is a friend I met through Friend 1.

Friend 2 is the one who's moved in.

>>18388462
Th-thanks /Adv/
>>
Your lucky to have that many friends I only have 4chan
>>
>>18388359
how the fuck did you finish university without an ID?
>>
you only have 2 friends :'( I could be your friend T _ T. don't be sad please..
>>
>>18388487
I grew a beard to get into pubs and clubs.
And got drinks by going into the shops run by middle eastern fellows who didn't care about ID.

>>18388483
They count just as much as IRL friends.
And they don't owe you money either.
>>
File: wolf-wallpaper-10508013.jpg (162KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
wolf-wallpaper-10508013.jpg
162KB, 1080x1920px
Look my friend.. he helped you and now you're fine .. you're helping him now yes... when will he be fine ..
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 600x640px
That's the best thing I've heard in a long time thanks but back to you I can see how this is a tough situation
>>
>>18388505
I browse /sthg/ to get away from my friends. Yeah they might be anonymous faggots who can't escape the fact that the Mega Drive died, but trust me man, online friends at least judge you for you over petty shit.

>>18388502
Friend A is not Friend B.
Friend A helped me out, Friend B I don't want to help out.
It's cruel but I've lost my place to someone I don't want to live with.
I'd have lived with Friend A. But Friend B is getting on my tits.
Hope this helps, cryptic Wolf Man.
>>
>>18388359
Try and get him to reign it in. Explain to him how living with someone is different than hanging out all day at their house on a day off.
>>
>>18388359
You stupid fuck you get a one bedroom and move out and leave him there . Or you make him pay half the fucking bills so you can move out
>>
>>18388660
But I like this place.
And he's living there not as a tenant at the moment.
So realistically I'm totally allowed to just kick him out, he's paid a minimal amount towards living here and he has no legal right to live here.

But I feel like such a bastard.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.