[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked a classmate if she wanted to watch a couple movies together,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1494199458294.png (2MB, 1294x881px) Image search: [Google]
1494199458294.png
2MB, 1294x881px
I asked a classmate if she wanted to watch a couple movies together, we live in two opposite ends of town.

I asked where she'd like to meet and she said that it should be a place where we could crash or a cafe/bar. I told her that my place is free if she's okay with it and she said sure, she'll bring the booze.

I'm reading this as a sign of interest, now my question is: my apartment has two bedrooms, I don't want to make the assumption that she wants to sleep together and make it awkward if that isn't what she's looking for but at the same time I don't want to be like "here's your room, good night" and miss out on this chance.

How do I figure out if she wants to sleep with me or not?
>>
>>18388336
Spend the evening with her, build attraction with her, point and tell her which room is yours and she can sleep where ever she wants. She'll do exactly that

Make sure the other room is made, tho
>>
>>18388336
Your clue will be based on how much she drinks. If it's little or nothing, she ain't stayin'. If she gets sloppy drunk, she'll be too lit to drive home and have to stay. She'll probably get real horny and this will be a fun evening. Have some condoms on hand just in case. But don't leave them on hand, move them to dick or they won't work.
>>
>>18388391
That's rape
>>
>>18388399
>goback2tumblr
>>
>>18388399
Not if she says yrdddefes
>>
>>18388399
Bullshit, every drunk girl that has consensual sex with a guy is raped? Then there are billions of rapist in this country.
>>
>>18388399
Yeah seriously, this guy has a point. Tipsy is one think, drunks another.
>>
>>18388336
If she says she's spending the night, take her by the hand and lead her to your room. If she doesn't want to sleep with you she'll tell you and offer her the other room.
>>
>>18388414
OMG, it was an exaggeration. I didn't mean take advantage of a girl passed out drunk. I meant tipsy, too much to drive, enough to know what you're doing but not incoherent. Relax!!! I'm not a rapist!
>>
>>18388410
the point is that it can't be consensual if she's too drunk. her brain is impaired. that's like saying sex with kids is ok.
>>
>>18388423
I'll take your word for it, just wasn't sure from what I read.
>>
>>18388391
she likes drinking, im not sure what her limit is.

uh oh this is setting up to be one of those consent things aint it.
>>
>>18388399
Ehhhhhhh if the guy is 100% sober and purposefully does it to weaken her then maybe but if hes sloshed too then that's called drunken fucking
>>
>>18388434
JFC, pretty soon, every guy is going to have to do a breathizer test on any girl he fucks to get her alcohol level to make sure she's not impaired while giving consent. Of course she can still be the stupidest fuck on the planet and nobody's stopping her from reproducing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.