[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend and I just got back together after a month apart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1477891974544.jpg (36KB, 770x487px) Image search: [Google]
1477891974544.jpg
36KB, 770x487px
So my girlfriend and I just got back together after a month apart and she confessed to me that she fucked her ex boyfriend in between

I still wanna be with her but I can't shake that this stings

Am I allowed to be upset cause I feel like absolute dog shit and dont know whether or not to be mad or sad or what
>>
Why did you two break up in the first place?
>>
>>18388242
Logically no, you don't have a reason to be upset. You were broken up. You had every option in the world to do something similar. For whatever reason, she felt the need to seek other dick while single. Most people would say it's way too soon. But it was her ex, someone she was familiar with, so it is to be expected. It would be worse on her if it was a random new guy. Then it'd fall into slut territory. But seeing as it was someone she had a relationship with at some point, it is easy to see why she would run back to that. She clearly has issues being alone. That's the bigger problem here. She feels the need to always be with a guy. That's a reflection on her not being independent. Bad sign.

But emotionally, you're right to feel weird. It doesn't matter, though. The bigger problem here is you're back with an ex, who is incapable of being her own person, who feels the need to seek the comfort of familiar things. This relationship will not last. You are a comfortable thing. She'll branch out and find something new, become comfortable with that, then leave you. And you'll wonder why you were such a fool.

Do not get back with exes. Move on. You already fucked up. You're not going to get over this. The fact it bothers you so much right now is a clear indicator you will not let it go. It's going to eat away at you. This coming back together that you two are doing is not going to last. Her, because she's flippant. you, because you're harboring resentment. If you're smart, you'd get off this sinking ship.
>>
>am I allowed
what are you fucking talking about, if you wouldn't be upset you would be a fucking cuck
>>
Lol any girl stupid enough to admit this is not worth being in a relationship.

Seriously. Nothing good will come of it -- as evidenced by the presence of this thread -- you were broken up so who cares, and anyone with basic enough relationship savvy to actually maintain a working relationship would know that.
>>
>Getting back together with an ex...

why do you do this nigger? this is literally retard-tier shit.
>>
>>18388242
You weren't in a relationship, so she could have fucked whomever she wanted. Get over it.
>>
You're allowed to feel however you want, it's only natural that you'd be upset.
That being said, she didn't cheat, and she had the integrity to tell you about it upfront. Upset as you may be, she's not at any fault. So, if you really want to continue the relationship, you'll need to find a way to get past it.
I suggest talking to your girlfriend about this if you haven't already.
>>
Fuck her ex to show how alpha you are pussy
>>
>>18388268the latter half of this is bullshit. I was in a similar situation with my gf of almost a decade and we ended up working it out. Everyone on her side hates me now, but she's head over heels for me despite that.

You're right to feel hurt by it, but you can't be mad at her. You created the opportunity by breaking up (if you initiated). It will pass as long as you spill your guts to her about it. Never hide any feelings from your SO. They are the light in your life so they need to know. One day after sex when you guys are snuggled up together tell her "I keep thinking about you fucking your ex and it really hurts. I'm not trying to be mad at you, I just want you to know that I'm hurt and a bit insecure about it. I don't know if theres anything I can do on my end to make it better." and then stare into her eyes. Be sure to let her know how you feel about her as well. It will be a bitter pill for her to swallow. Don't let her minimize your feelings either. If she says "it was just a fling" or something to that effect you be assertive and hold your ground because that doesn't change how you feel. Your actions are something you can control. As are the affects of your emotions. Feelings, however, are out of our control. You can't be wrong for a feeling, only what you do about it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.