[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hang out with old friends from school. >Only "friendship"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Lone.gif (484KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Lone.gif
484KB, 500x283px
>Hang out with old friends from school.
>Only "friendship" I actually had since school was one dude who had great connections to things.
>Life took a huge turn around for me recently to the point I value my days off.
>End up going to an after-party, where the guy tells me he's been tripping on shrooms all day and has snow-white too.
>Everyone else has been going to the bathrooms way too much making it obvious he wasn't the only one.
>Realize I shouldn't be dipping my feet in this pool right now but end up staying for a good time anyway.

Should I honestly still hang out with these people? I know they'll never convince me to do to hard drugs, I come from a family of what that shit brings in, or would it just be better to drop them and live a life of loneliness?
>>
Just don't do drugs. And if they bother you, make new friends. Step out of your comfort zone
>>
File: smile-mondo-pv.jpg (33KB, 670x352px) Image search: [Google]
smile-mondo-pv.jpg
33KB, 670x352px
You have two choices. 1. Become clairvoyant and do the longest line of coke you've ever done and be bffs or 2. be a softcore weak ass pussy and die alone... you're choice
>>
The drug life is the thug life hardcore all the way DO IT JUST DO IT!
>>
>>18388042
>and live a life of loneliness.
Do you realize that the majority of people are not hardcore drug users? There is a whole culture of people who can have fun without hardcore drugs. You need to change your circle of friends. Venture outside of your comfort zone. You might be surprised at what people and the world have to offer.
>>
don't listen to that tree hugging pussy. the world is filled with different drugs to experiment with.. yolo ... if you wanna live a lonley life of sorrow and regret just listen to that fag ^
>>
well if your a loner you'll get so board that you do drugs to have imaginary friends or you can just do drugs with friends and have both the real and the Imaginary so either way just do drugs
>>
This guy has the right idea^^^
>>
>>18388042

test the waters. instead of making a giant decision right fucking now, continu eto hang out with them and see how you feel about it once this initial shock hangs out. my advice? dont hang out with them WHILE they are on the drugs, that makes it uncomfortable. if there isn't enough time cuz they're always on hard drugs, then theres your answer. if they stop making time for oyu because of it, well there's your answer. and if you just still feel uncomfortable 3 sober hang outs later, there's your answer.
>>
No bro that's terrible advice... you really have no idea what you're talking about do you... why don't you do some drugs first and come back when you become enlightened
>>
Yeah test the waters for some of that high octane cocain and get your face in that booger sugar!
>>
Oh yeah, just listen to all these name calling junkies on here pushing hardcore drugs. You can hardly go a day without hearing about how hardcore drug use contributes to longevity and happiness. The families of these people swarm around them like bees because they just can't get enough of their euphoric personalities. They tend to be very wealthy since they make a lot of money at their careers and never steal or rob anyone for money. Literally the list of positives are endless.
>>
I don't have a job or money I suck dick and take it in the butt so I can get that booger sugar who needs a job when you can suck dick?
>>
This is what happens when children who think they're smart go full retard. don't worry kiddo we won't tell mom and dad you're pullin up anus pills
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.