[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. How do I stop being ashamed of my sex life? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: OPHearsSound.gif (384KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
OPHearsSound.gif
384KB, 300x167px
Hey /adv/. How do I stop being ashamed of my sex life? I'm 18 and in a relationship. Girlfriend is same age. We have been together for 1 year and a half. We haven't done much sexually. It's just been rubbing and kissing. I want more than that, but I never have time alone with her. I try to hangout with her but she is either tired or busy. It sucks. Whenever my friends ask about my sex life l tell them "We have done some stuff, but we haven't had sex yet" then they ask for details and they find out it's just rubbing and kissing. I seemed to get shamed for it. Friends joke about it. Even my girlfriend does. It's so fucking irritating. How do I cope /adv/?
>>
Just fuck already
>>
>>18387959
Well i mean he can't for the reasons stated above so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for op dude theyre just fucking around. Its kinda funny and jokes are jokes. Unless they're straight up attacking/mocking you in a hostile manner theres no problem. Grow thicker skin.
>>
>>18387971
If being tired or bust was as much as deterrent as OP claims no one would get laid. Bro she's young. Girls like adventure. Go on a drive and fuck her in the car. If you need it to be special or you can't make shit like that work, I'd make the argument OP isn't ready. Sex is sex. Let's not complicate it
>>
>>18387985
True enough, perhaps he just isn't ready yet. That being said I'm a virgin myself so I can't give too much advice there.
>>
>>18388023
Doesn't stop everyone else from posting. Least your honest.
>>
>>18387952
You ask her for it. If she doesn't give it to you either tolerate her wish, or break it off.

Since she makes fun of you prbly the later.
>>
>>18388029
I have asked for it. I recently asked for a blowjob before I went home. She said maybe, but we had to stop at her place to pick up something and I got cockblocked by her mom. She went in the car with us to drop me off. I was disappointed as fuck. Cuz again I never have time with her alone. How the fuck can I make time?
>>
>>18388062
By doing it at your place.
>>
>>18388069
Very rare chance that no one is home at my place. At least right now. My cousin is back for the summer and her place is a no too. Her mom is a stay at home mom. It's fucking awful my situation.
>>
>>18388072
Eh, why? Your room has a (lockable) door, hasn't it?
>>
>>18388076
Forgot to mention. I recently ran away from home. I was abused by my mother. My aunt took me in. I currently have no room. I sleep in the couch and am preparing for adult life as I live here.
>>
>>18388096
O.o
Maybe a relationship isn't for you yet m8.

Get your life together first.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.