[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend lied to me about some major events that severely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1496457344857.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1496457344857.gif
1MB, 264x264px
My girlfriend lied to me about some major events that severely affected our relationship negatively, she's made two other major mistakes in the past but I decided to stay with her and work things out because this time around she seems genuinely sorry and desperate not to lose the relationship because I treat her very well. Occasionally however, I'll remember everything she's done and it saddens me, when she notices or I bring it up to her she gets upset that she can't help me feel better and is seemingly hit by guilt all over again, this makes me hesitant to bring anything up at all but it would also be nice to talk to someone about it to vent yknow? I don't want to continue pestering any of my friends with it, would staying quiet and enduring it be the best way to maneuver this?
>>
>"this time she seems sorry"!
>she gets upset because you remind her of what a piece of shit she was
sounds like she ruined the relationship. Keeping silent will just make everything fester, if she betrayed your trust and you find it hard to continue your relationship, just dumpe her like she deserves. She's basically guilt tripping you into feeling bad about doing anything drastic.
>>
>>18387915
She definitely did a number to the relationship,for the first 7 months we never even had an argument, she's definitely lost my trust but for the past 2 or 3 months she's been good, she listens when I tell her to do or not do something, shes realized that I've been right the whole time and have never steered her wrong so she takes my word as gospel now, on top of being sorry and all that I find her extremely attractive and so do a majority of people that meet her or see pictures so my train of thought is a hot yet obedient family oriented woman is worth keeping even if it took her a bit to get it together, everything she did was never out of malice but from bad training and insecurities, it's still her fault 100% but I decided to hold on because I think it'd be worth it now that she's shaping up, or am I delusional?
>>
>>18387926
What exactly did she do to fuck things up?
>>
>>18387937
First she had a dick pic on her phone that wasn't mine, says she forgot it was in there and was only in there because of Google back up, I saw it because she pulled it out during a talk with her friends about guys randomly sending then dick pics, I decided to accept the Google back up excuse but I was only mad because she completely disregarded or didn't think about how I'd be confused or how it'd make me feel

2. She met some guy at school who clearly had feelings for her and wasn't respecting our relationship so I told her to block him( she didn't)

3. We break up because she's terrible at communicating and I started not trusting her because of the first incident, so I suggest we break up to work on those issues and get back together when they're fixed, we get back together, things are still the same, we break up again and during this

4. Kissed the guy who's dick pic she had that very same week we broke up
Fucked the guy who I told her to block
And kissed another guy who I considered a friend (no longer)

Before knowing all this I decided I missed her too much and wanted to give things another try, when we got back together she told me she fucked that guy, she lied about how they got in contact when she was supposed to block him, she said he just found her on Twitter and only later admitted she was the one to approach him when I decided I'd call the guy and find out myself because I didn't believe the story

So yeah, a lot of shit
>>
>>18387970
Is this a serious post? Leave you fucking idiot
>>
>>18387970
Yeah no she's a slut who's likely gonna cheat on you if she isn't doing so already. Break it off stop being an autist and don't crawl back to her. You clearly dont mean much to her.
>>
>>18387976
Completely serious aku
>>18387982
I have trouble doing this because I believe she genuinely regrets it all, she was literally holding on to my legs as I was trying to leave she was so desperate, I love this person and want to be with her, but I'm starting to think it might be too much and I should just let go
>>
>>18387987
Fucking leave. Or embrace cuckold lifestyle. I don't care which.
>>
>>18387987
She's a mental case. Leave or you'll end up killing yourself in a few years when you learn shes had more dicks in her during your relationship than the average Vegas prostitute.
>>
>>18387970
Wow I usually don't post stuff like this but you're a fucking cuck. Have a little self respect and get out asap
>>
>>18387987
do you seriously want this women to have your kids.
>>
>>18387912
All I will say is you deserve all the heartache coming your way if you are foolish enough to stay together.
>>
>>18387970
Have some dignity as a man and drop her. There's other women out there.
>>
>>18387987
So she's not only a slut but also emotionally abusive/manipulative? Bro, dump that whore or be (not meming) literally a cuck sooner or later.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.