[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CAN'T HOOK UP WITH A GIRL AND IT MAKES ME SCREAM,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I CAN'T HOOK UP WITH A GIRL AND IT MAKES ME SCREAM, PLEASE HELP ME
>>
>>18387789
Don't be so fucking desperate and it will come naturally. And go outside, not the board but actually go outside fgt.
>>
>>18387789
>>18387796
This also lower your standards cause ur not that hot
>>
STOP SCREAMING, THE MORE YOU SCREAM THE LESS PEOPLE WILL ANSWER YOU RATIONALLY.
>>
>lower your standards
this. although "lower your expectations" would be more accurate. has less to do with aiming for fatties and butterfaces and more to do with how you present yourself. what's your current MO? ask questions trying to get to know her, try to have interesting things to say, etc etc, something along those lines? well for all the yelling that's done about "waahh treat us like human beings" and bitching about the lack of respect people have for girls "in spite of all that we have to offer!" and whatnot, you catch a lot more girls' attention by talking about inane shit and making on the spot value judgments that whimsically extend well beyond whatever basis you'd used.

bear these key features in mind
>shit at self-entertaining
>allergic to being wrong, admitting fault, or acknowledging misjudgment
>social shame = currency
>respect should never need to actually be earned and is always a one-way street anyway
>hyperinflated sense of self-value

for all the truly outstanding qualities many women thankfully do still have, the bulk of what you encounter among most girls in current year are shallow, unoriginal, """""oppressed"""", constantly bored because they're too boring themselves to be anything else, and insecure as fuck about all of the above. you'll get to the better ones once they can tell you know how to navigate the typical shit ones. reason there being because that means you'll already know by then how to deal with chicks when they're being retarded which is both greatly needed and deeply appreciated when it comes to her noticing she's being retarded and stopping and apologizing and thanking you for not escalating things out of frustration.
>>
>>18387953
You aren't going to get a better post than this
>>
>>18387796

>want it
>you can't want things
>>
>>18388001
I think the argument is that women get turned off by desperation or easy shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.