[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I asked this girl out the other night (out in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Enniomision.jpg (11KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Enniomision.jpg
11KB, 220x219px
Hey /adv/. I asked this girl out the other night (out in the boyfriend/girlfriend) sense and she said yes. We were definitely having romantic affiliations prior to making it official. Today, however, she is responding to my attempts at conversation with short responses, and not making an effort to keep it going. I could interpret this in of 2 ways: either she's regretting saying yes to my request (which would be weird, considering she sort of made the first move on me some time ago) or due to our relationship she no longer feels she has to make unrealistic or fake attempts at conversation. The latter is what I obviously want to believe, but I could be deluding myself. Please help!
>>
Just ask her if she is alright and how she feels now.

No need to over complicate things. Hope it works out for you though :)
>>
>>18387770
You reckon? I just don't want to seem really attached/possessive or anything. I think I'll just let her be for a few days and see if she changes. We're not at all awkward though so if *it* continues I'll just ask her about it. Thanks :)
>>
>>18387762
study this well, young anon:
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
>>
>>18387780
Honestly I think so yeah, I don't think it's a clingy thingyo do. I'd just ask once and see what she says, maybe just feels shy now that it's official. It could be anything.

But you do you bud, do whatever you feels best :)
>>
>>18387762
goddamn stop being such a desperate fuck. She said yes, let it rest
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.