[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My partner left me because of lack of feeling for me, is it really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 6iMzXOJ.jpg (199KB, 1280x859px) Image search: [Google]
6iMzXOJ.jpg
199KB, 1280x859px
My partner left me because of lack of feeling for me, is it really possible to lose feelings without a reason? Because i was given none.
>>
People shouldn't stay in relationships that are toxic or codependent but people who leave because "muh feels" are the ones who end up the most unhappy. Love is a slow burn, people ruin their lives chasing fireworks.
>>
>>18387506
thing is we never have told that we loved eachother, i thought we just were taking it slow.
Im starting to think there was no intentions to start something serious, since we lived two hours apart.

But he was capable of loving an actual psycho? I dont get it
>>
>>18387495
Always possible, I suppose it just depends on circumstances. Can really offer much more without knowing more details
>>
The first time I dated, I didn't know what I was getting into. He was really into me, I wasn't so into him. I thought it'd be something to do. I never felt I loved his though. Eventually the incongruity between our feelings was too much for me so I broke it off.

Soon after that I fell for someone pretty hard. Passionate love affair type thing, but, because of his obligations, it ended.

I really resent and hate the passionate affair guy. I feel pretty bad about the first guy, and miss him a bit.

I guess what I'm saying is maybe there wasn't much there. But at the same time, >>18387506 may be right and it may be his loss
>>
>>18387618
Its something like this:

Started talking in feb 2016. I was in a realtionship that had gone sour a couple of months back so i broke up with with him in may.
So me and my most recent ex (broke up a week ago) we had so much in common and i thought this was going to be the guy im going to spend my life with.
But i never really felt that he was all into me, i just thought that maybe thats whats he is like since he is slightly autistic and a special kinda person.
We lived far apart so we could only see eachother in the weekends.

But about two months he got a job offer so he started to feel much better than he had done earlier (because of studies and existential crisis).

So i got a phone call from him and now he doesnt want to be with me anymore.
>>
>>18387495
It is possible to lose feelings for someone for no reason. Nothing the partner did or didn't do caused it.
>>
>>18387627
Yeah i can relate to that. But its so hard to cope when i dont know what put him off, since he went with "its not you its me" bullshit.

I was willing to give up my old life to start a new with him, really gave my heart to him speaking in faggish terms.
Never been hurt this bad before.
>>
>>18387788
We had it so good tho. But i shouldnt speculate, even tho i do ofcourse
>>
>>18387809
Not trying to be harsh but your partner has their own thoughts, desires, timeline and commitment independent of what you want or feel.

Not the best of examples but have you ever wanted to try something, did and loved it and later slowly or all at once lost interest?
>>
>>18387822
yeah im well aware, just wish that he would share it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.