[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i like this girl but she has a penis, but she looks like a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (12KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 226x223px
i like this girl but she has a penis, but she looks like a girl 100% and is passable, i dont like penis but shes so cool and likes the same vidya as me and we get along well and shes actually really hot but no vagina, what do? why cant she just be a real girl

do i say fuck it and date her or break it off, we have been friends for 8 months and know each other fairly well, am i gay, i didnt know she was trans when i first met her?

if my friends or family find out ill be fuckin roasted till death but shes like a solid 8 in real-girl standards
>>
>>18387418
>bro looks like a chick
>bro wants to hang out
>you want to fuck bro or stop talking to him because you want to fuck him

What the fuck is wron with you?
>>
>>18387443
dude im not joking like you'd never be able to tell thats why im conflicted and confused
>>
>>18387418
Why can't you just be friends? Is she somebody you really want a relationship with? If so, then you're probably at least bi-sexual. If she's that passable why tell your family and friends?
>>
>>18387418
Reality check:

You have a male friend who likes to dress as a girl. Nothing wrong with that if his hobby doesn't bother you. But there is no chance for romance here.
>>
>>18387449
i wouldnt tell anyone but like im scared idk

i dont wanna be friends i sexually attracted to her my primal brain is telling me to mate with this person
>>
if you really want some of that boipuss maybe hell cut off his dong and get a vagoo for you

how'd you find out about the dick?

also, pls check yourself into the closest mental institution faggot
>>
>>18387462
it feels weird even refering to her as a he since they couldnt even pass as a male if they tried? its hard to explain if you havent seen them, they legit look like a real girl, im not posting a pic tho i know what 4chan does when pics get posted you guys will contact her or something
>>
Maybe don't post a pic but i dont think sb would try to contact her. Also I understand you. being with girl who talks and does normal stuff like guys would be great so you have much in common and can do normal stuff together, have fun and not only go on dates lol. That would be great.
>>
>>18387418
Here is what you do and I promise it will cure you of this madness. Go take a piss together and he must stand. That will knock the starch right out of your dick.
>>
>>18387465
>>18387449
Are you attracted to his female features?
Do you dislike the idea of his cock.
No, then you are not gay.

Obviously I cannot dictate what you do, but consider depending on your age, that if you want a family, that guy at least relationship wise won't be your future. In the long run.

That being said: Just cause you are attracted to the her part of him doesn't mean you cannot be friends.

>>18387562
You realize there are actual women who are like that? -_-
>>
File: APfTGYJ.png (277KB, 809x571px) Image search: [Google]
APfTGYJ.png
277KB, 809x571px
>>18387418
You're attracted to this person, and they're attracted to you. GO FOR IT!
>>
>>18387418
Do you like her (I'm not fucking it so I'll use whatever pronoun suits me)? Does he like you? Try it out. Worse case scenario is that it doesn't work out and you have an interesting story. Don't let fuck holes dictate your life. Sheithe could be the one.
>>
>>18387448
Just because you can't see doesn't mean others won't.

Maybe get your eyes checked out; sounds like you need glasses.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (79KB, 992x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
79KB, 992x1024px
>>18387418
>she has a penis
>she
>>
>>18387418
oh god OP. There is always something that easily gives it away. Hormone induced tits, feet, hands, knees, neck or shoulders or voice or exaggerated female gestures. You have to be pretty desperate.
>>
>>18387726
>>18387726
>this person
OP please don't get attached to a mentally ill person who doesn't know who or what they are and will make your life hell until he an heros.
>>
>>18387743
t. mentally ill enabler
>>
>>18387764
Yes cis shitlord. :-^)

SHE has a nice big veiny feminine penis ready to go straight up OP'a anus and then shoot lovely ladylike semen down OP's throat, which he will guzzle down like his first drink after a week lost in the sahara.

OP where are you from please?
>>
>>18387824
Eh not a fan but whatever tickles his pickle. Don't deny yourself because of other people's hangups
>>
>>18387418
>girl
>penis
>she
>her
>>
File: ..jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>>18387418
>girl
>>
MY SIDES
>>
Oh look, the Stormfront is out. Why don't you kindly go fellate each other elsewhere?
>>
>>18388124
Realising that:
penis owner = male
vagina owner = female
Does not make someone a neonazi. It's just real science.
Go back to tumblr please.
>>
>>18388252
But what if someone has both? Or neither?
>>
>>18388285
both?
Hermaphrodite

neither?
Abomination of nature
>>
>>18388292
implying hermaphrodites aren't an abomination unto nature.
>>
>>18387418
There ain't nothing gay about being attracted to femininity.

Please realize though, that 'science' exists, and what you are attracted to is a very feminine male. NOT A FEMALE. It literally is not a she. This can be proven with quantifiable, physical data.
>>
>>18388285
It means they're a fuck up. Like downs or whatever you have.

How often does that happen anyway?
>>
>>18388400
less than 0.1%
of course SJWs love focusing on fringe shit to make their arguments because they don't have any basis in reality.
>>
File: bae.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Here's a picture of her. I don't consider myself gay but I have a really strong connection with her, and from hints she's given I know she feels the same way.

Like I said my family are gonna roast my ass over a coal pit, I'm especially worried about how my father will react. He's pretty open minded but he's displayed some low key homophobic atittudes in the past.

Should I just leap with both my eyes closed and deal with the consequences later?
>>
>>18388458
>That THING looks like a female.
Fuck off OP. That thing looks like a gook with a wig and way to much make up on. And how is it homophobic if your dad hates you fucking """"""""""her"""""""""" stop calling it that you fucking deluded cunt. It's a man.
>>
>>18388458
Are you trolling us? I know love is blind but this person looks... well, not very attractive. A piece of advice: abort and get yourself a real woman. Bitches are crazy but traps are even worse because they are crazy + mentally ill.
>>
>>18388458
dude, I prefer average looking girls
but that thing is neither average or a girl
>>
>>18388458
If you both want it, go for it! The /pol/tards are just jealous because they're not getting laid.
>>
>>18388513
Wow you heartless bitch. Why are you trying to ruin the poor guys life by encouraging him to fuck another man?
>>
>>18388513
>actually wanting for him to ruin his life
>>
>>18387418
You get your dick sucked and get in that boy pussy. Just keep it a secret between us ok. Get a hotel or go to the woods . Take a blanket
>>
>>18388519
Why are YOU heartless bitch so bent on preventing the poor guy from getting some boypucci?
>>
>>18388458
That's an ugly man. Sorry.

>>18388513
Stop trolling. It's not funny.
>>
>>18388537
Because he's deluded himself into thinking that thing is a female. He's clearly not well and you're taking advantage of him and trying to ruin his life.
>>
>>18388542
How's OP getting into a relationship with another person he's got good chemistry with ruining his life? You're not making any sense!
>>
>>18388458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbhsm586Chc
What the fuck...
>>
>>18388566
It was pretty obvious bait from the start but I laughed a few times at OPs retardedness.
>>
>her
>penis
You must be American?
Your whole country is fucked.
>>
>>18388566
Yeah
>>18388458
this isn't OP, but OP's still a Yuge f**get
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.