[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So according to the internet, the way to get girls is to continually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
So according to the internet, the way to get girls is to continually ask them out and face rejection rates of 90 % plus, including being laughed at to my face, given fake phone numbers, being stood up, giving someone a huge ego boost and a smug superiority complex over me, and facing the risk of the girl laughing about the "omg so creepy guy" on social media for all to see.

And the above is only the long shot scenario of women I barely know. The "better" way is to ask out girls in your social circle or friends of friends. So I can be rejected by people I'll see repeatedly, and laughed at and embarrassed by all the people I'll see the most in life.

Or online, where I can be 1 out of hundreds of matches for each women, who, at best, skims off the Chads.

What's the deal? This all sounds crazy. I've never asked out a girl or had attention from one but all this is unrealistic. I have awful social skills but I'm not an autist. I can easily tell that all of this is internet fantasist shit.

The real method is to be a normie and have an instant connection with all other normies. Even extroverted normies have nothing to say to me but when I see normies talk to other normies so effortlessly, it's like seeing someone talk to themselves, it's so damn effortless. This is the only way: being part of the hivemind. Anything else is a life of quiet desperation.
>>
>>18387167

You posted this the other day, go away.
>>
File: 1387267488327.gif (2MB, 360x238px) Image search: [Google]
1387267488327.gif
2MB, 360x238px
>>18387167

This bait thread was dumb the first time you posted it. Find a hobby besides shitposting, kid.
>>
>>18387186

I received no worthwhile replies tho
>>
>>18387198
learn to take a hint
this will help you with social interactions as well
>>
File: CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>18387198
I am sorry, i will try again.

Having a mate is not a right. It is priviledge of successful and attractive people. To procreate you still have to fight with chad, beta orbiters and below average desparate males prepared anytime to provide for any female willing to settle down.

So eithet die trying or die alone. Check your privilidge. Almost all females procreate, only some males do.

>pro tip
If you are so unworthy, lower your standards. Single moms know how fickle and irresponsible chad is and now are desperately looking for provider. And since you make thread like these, you probably dont have chance at anything better anyway.
>>
>>18387167
>according to the internet
Stopped reading
>>
>>18387198
yes you did
>>
>>18387167
what you don't get is that it's just not enough to up your Game (tm) you have to improve yourself too, otherwise you're just /thatcreep/.

there's a lesson in there, son, take it to heart.
>>
>>18387167
>constantly make attempts
>face high rejection rates
>be provided false hopes
>have to groom yourself beyond your usual standards
>harsh face-to-face evaluation
>crucial first impression

just think of it as a job interview you tit

No-one's gonna give you things just because you want them. People in hell want ice water and biscuits. Work for the things you want or die miserable and alone.
>>
File: welcome to hell.jpg (95KB, 951x564px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to hell.jpg
95KB, 951x564px
>>18387167
>The real method is to be a normie and have an instant connection with all other normies. Even extroverted normies have nothing to say to me but when I see normies talk to other normies so effortlessly, it's like seeing someone talk to themselves, it's so damn effortless. This is the only way: being part of the hivemind. Anything else is a life of quiet desperation.
This is called self-fulfilling prophecy. It's an excuse as to why you don't get any. Not a reason, but an excuse you have created.

Find a clique of freaks you like, and hang with those freaks.

Freaks get laid, a lot. Sometimes freakishly. Whatever shit you're into, there's a group of freaks revolving around that shit, find out where they freakin' are. Get your freak on.

Really, normies get no tail at all compared to some of these freak hives.
>>
>>18387198
Bitch you get your friends to help you out loser . And usually if your ugly you get a ugly girlfriend so don't be trying to o er reach you fucking stupid jerl
>>
just fucking relax already with the anti-normie thinking, its pathetic that you even refer to people as normies. im so much better than you
>>
File: 1487013889593.gif (4MB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
1487013889593.gif
4MB, 700x488px
Be born GL. The only tip. I fucked up. If you're actually GL and still fucking it up somehow, you're autistic.
>>
M8, use the catalog.
>>18387187
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.