[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've been dating this girl for 3 months >She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1496102309991.png (345KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1496102309991.png
345KB, 500x467px
>I've been dating this girl for 3 months
>She's anti-abortion, anti-contraceptive
>Just came in her 5 times last night

Do I try to talk her into Plan B, or do I just cross my fingers and hope she gets her period next week?

Am I fucked?
>>
Enjoy your babbi, anon.
>>
someone correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm not 100% on this info, but isn't that like, exactly the worst time in a girl's cycle to cum in her if you don't want kids?

OP, you're gonna be a father and find out for certain around father's day. you lucky dog.
>>
>>18387132
have her take plan b obviously
>>18387153
2 weeks before
>>
>>18387153
A woman can get pregnant at any point in her cycle
>>
>>18387164
>have her take plan b obviously
Got any advice on this, anyone?
She's not religious or anything, she mainly just hates putting chemicals in her body. And she's morally against abortion.
I tried telling her how having a kid now would fuck up both our careers, but she's not having it.
>>
>>18387166
yeah but there's a period of a woman's cycle where she's more fertile. evidently it's at around two weeks before her period per >>18387164
>>
>>18387183
plan b has some pretty bad side effects, she's likely to have a fucking horrendous period, and her hormones are gonna be fucked for a bit, I forget how long.

what're your careers? how can you work around this?

mate, who cums in their gf 5 times without birth control except people that want a kid? are you baiting with this?

if not, what are your careers and how can you work around this? you've got a few months to get things together and modify your careers and life to be ready.
>>
>>18387207
I'm not baiting. I though I read chance of pregnancy is only 2%, but I guess in my case it's more like 10%? I know it was a retarded mistake, but I wasn't expecting to cum that much.

Our careers aren't anything special. I'm in retail and she's studying. My point was more that this is going to cost us a lot of time and money, and we'll be fucking 40 before we have our lives back. Not to mention we don't know each other that well. I definitely don't want to have a kid right now.
>>
>>18387233
Why are you dating this chick? It sounds like your worldviews are fundamentally incompatible
>>
>>18387166
Yeah, but it's unlikely at certain points. It's called the rhythm method.

t. former catholic
>>
>>18387132
She's anti-contraceptive, but you somehow think she'll take Plan B...

I pray to God your kid turns out smarter than you.
>>
>>18387132
Did you only find out this information after you fucked her 5 times?

Does she want a baby?
>>
>>18387164
>>18387194

The ovulation happens at around 2 weeks before the menstruation, yes. But you are actually the most fertile the two days before and on the day of your ovulation.
>>
enjoy your kid
>>
Why are you staying in a relationship with a retarded neocon trailer trash? She might not look like it or live like it but she WILL have children that she can barely afford to clothe and feed whether or not they are yours. Gtfo of there idiot and stop listening to /pol/
>>
>>18387166
The fuck are you talking about?

The combined NFP methods can reach an Pearl index of 0.5 - That is almost as good as the Pill.

The condom on the other hand only has an practical pearl index of 2-12 depending on study.

Of course hormonal Methods are king.
But at a lot of points in a woman's cycle you are safe. Safer than with condoms.
>>
>knows his gf is anti abortion/anti contraception
>Cums inside her 5 times
You're either the biggest retard alive or your a literal child. Or both. She will get pregnant. You are fucked.
>>
>>18387132
boy go buy emergency birth control pills. the sooner she takes em the less chance recieving a life long parasite.
>>
>>18387132
http://ec.princeton.edu/questions/brands-USA.html there you go
>>
>>18387132
its a small pill so just slip them into something
>>
>>18387132
Please do not ever fuck anyone ever again.

The world does not need your stupid genes.
>>
>>18387132
Time to Chuck her down the stairs. Or hope she's an alcoholic
>>
>>18387247
i think he's looking for tips on slipping her a B-roofie...
>>
>>18387132
FeelsBadMan.

Check back in with us in 9 months.
>>
>>18387132
Start working on them dad jokes
>>
Get off of 4chan and make money. You'll be paying child support for at least 18 years.
>>
>>18387132
get fucked
>>
>>18387132
OP change your name and move. Leave her and dont come back for 18 years. Mean while continue studying have a successful job and start a real family when your ready. Or just move city to city and cum in all of your girlfriends 5 times and run away each time.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.