[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just started seeing this girl from work and we both like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170509_023543.jpg (42KB, 583x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170509_023543.jpg
42KB, 583x437px
So I just started seeing this girl from work and we both like eachother a lot. Everything there is going great.

The problem is that she still lives with her family and her mom is completely psycho. I was told all kinds of stuff like her mom used to beat her, multiple times tried to leave the family, constantly accuses her of doing stuff she doesn't do, etc. She's told me she is actually scared of her mom. But my girl still wanted me to meet her parents so that they would know she was with someone that's okay, but this hasn't happened yet.

Well, last night I'm dropping her off right after work (we work a shitty retail job and weren't off until almost 1am, which is later than usual), and we stay in my car for a few minutes cuddling and kissing before she goes in. We kiss eachother goodnight and I drive off, then a few minutes later get a text from her saying that her mom saw us. So her mom is accusing her of all kinds of shit like she wasn't at work, she was out doing drugs and getting into trouble. My girl doesn't respond to any of my texts until the next morning when she tells me that her whole family was not talking to her.

When I saw her at work today she was acting more distant (she actually suffers from depression) and wanted space. I let her have her space for the most part, but still let her know I'm there for her. She also let me know that she might stay at her brother's place for a few days, but wasn't getting a response from him. When I last saw her today I told her to just keep me updated on what's happening and she said she'd text me later, but it's late now and I haven't heard anything.

We were so happy together before this shit happened and I know she still likes me, but now I feel like she's going to be too uncomfortable confronting her mom for us to move forward. Does anyone know how to deal with a situation like this?
>>
>>18386819
>depressed
>fucked up home life
>still lives at home despite fucked up home life
>shit at communicating

There are at minimum 4 red flags with this chick and somehow you're still interested. Are you ugly or something? Why so desperate to put up with this shit? This chick is going to be a nightmare from start to finish. Fucking bail and find a normal chick. Shit. Or are you damaged too and no one normal would go for you?
>>
walk away man it's going to hurt and you're going to feel like you abandoned her but seriously, walk away you will get dragged into a lot of drama and bullshit that isn't your problem unless you let it be here's an ugly truth for you; no woman is worth it it doesn't matter how much you love her right now, fucked up situations like that don't have fairly tale endings and you can't save her
>>
>>18386832
>>18386959
We've already known eachother for a while. I actually fought my way out of the friendzone for her. We share the same group of friends and they're all happy for both of us. I don't want to give up on this that easily.

So yeah, her home life is fucked, but can we pretend for a second that I might still want to work through this?
>>
>>18386832
>>18386959

>People in fucked up situations don't deserve love
>coming from 4chan posters

Hypocrisy is delicious.
>>
>>18387018
lol
>>
I hear you man, been there done that more than once I know you won't take my advice, I wouldn't have just the voice of experience trying to help a brother avoid some needless pain
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.