[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to political rally >get attacked by mob >briefly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>go to political rally
>get attacked by mob
>briefly shows me on the news but completely lies about what happened
>I make facebook post just clearing up what really happened
>this female friend that I have been friends with for 5 years and had a thing with on and off comments on it
>says she is disappointed that I went to this political rally and that I deserved everything I got
>pretty surprised at the hostility
>send her a message thinking there must be some mis-understanding
>she doubles down and gets even more hostile
>I delete her from all social media accounts and never talk to her again
>1 year later she still follows me on Instagram and starts liking my photos when I post them

What exactly does this mean? Is this a female mind trick or does it mean absolutely nothing?
>>
>>18386642
None of us can say without knowing your friend, but if she's a decent person who was caught up in the rhetoric of the(i'm assuming) left these days, perhaps she feels guilty for mistreating you and for generally being a bitch.

If she's not a good person, maybe she wants to fuck with you to get your trust back, but only a sociopath would do something like that.

I would ignore it, perhaps block her even. Too often women get a pass to be absolute assholes to people because they are women. Don't let anyone trample all over you, not even hot chicks.
>>
>>18386676
>maybe she wants to fuck with you

Nah she's not like that

She is a bit naive/gullible though. I really could not believe how nasty she was, after I had done all kinds of nice things for her over the years. We had even traveled a bit.

The rally I attended was a Trump rally, and I guess that really set her off. I went to her twitter a few days ago and saw that she re-tweeted a few alt-right people like Lauren Southern and others.

So maybe she realized that I'm not an actual Nazi because I attended a trump rally? I don't know.

But yeah I am never speaking to her again regardless. I just wondered how she could go from telling me that I deserved to get attacked by a mob to liking my photos like she didn't actually fucking tell me that.

Crazy fucking people out there.

This isn't a political thread either, for anybody reading.
>>
>>18386712
A lot of reasonable people lost their MINDS over this election anon. I'm a hispanic male living in southern california who voted Trump.

The other night, I told an old female friend and she looked at me like I just kicked a dog, they don't even want to hear any logical reasoning I may have, it's absolutely insane and anti-intellectual the way these people behave.

Anyways, back to the subject:

She must be trying to make amends then, desu. And it sounds like you see right through her bullshit. IMO she doesn't deserve your forgiveness, what kind of "civilized" person tells another they deserve to get violently attacked and ripped apart?
>>
>>18386642
>What exactly does this mean? Is this a female mind trick or does it mean absolutely nothing?

It sounds like she's borderline personality disorder or something.

In general, people don't like being ignored and ghosted. Some will react by trying to get you back. BPD and HPD see any form of ignoring as a challenge, except if they've devalued you first. You can safely ghost em after you're devalued.

If you still have value to them, or look like you're a challenge, they'll continually 'make contact' in subtle ways like this.

They are looking for a reaction from you. Consider this: You're getting reminders every time that they still exist in the world. They know you are seeing it.

They're doing it to get your attention. They might not even want to actually be friends with you anymore, they just want the upper hand by being able to reject you if you reach out.
>>
>>18386712
>She is a bit naive/gullible
>The rally I attended was a Trump rally

Heh.
>>
>>18386803
You made all of /B.

Keep up the good work.
>>
>>18386813
I think this is correct.

If she was truly sorry or trying to make some sort of amends, she could call me or something. Instead she is just subtly liking an instagram post here and there trying to see what kind of reaction she gets.

Or she's so narcissistic she forgot, that's possible too.
>>
>>18386803
>what kind of civilized person tells someone they deserve to get mobbed

Seriously insane. I have friends who are full blown communists, and I would never tell them they deserve to get attacked by a fucking after actually getting attacked by a fucking mob.

I wouldn't even tell somebody I dislike something like that. You have to be insane to think that is appropriate
>>
>>18386852
>what kind of civilized person tells someone they deserve to get mobbed

Democrats. They are all like this. My drunk racist redneck Democrat friend came over to my house and started a fist fight with me after the election and just a couple of weeks ago he told one of my new friends I voted for Trump in a condescending tone to try and start some more shit.
>>
she's pulling a laci green. she's a follower, now she's seeing the tide turn and/or realized that she doesn't actual like faggots in skin tight jeggings that will go on for hours about how their coffee is more vegan than some other faggot's coffee.

also, you ghosted a woman. what did you expect?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.