[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What city should I run away to? I hate my life and I have around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What city should I run away to?

I hate my life and I have around 2 grand that I have been saving up. I am the typical complete loser beta. I live with my parents in a ghetto in LA. I hate my family,-- it is very seperate; there is no greeting eachother whatsoever. My mother wouldn't even let me borrow her car so I can take my driving exam and she had me at 16 so I was her mistake. My parents split up when I was 4 and now I have a stepdad and stepbrothers. I have to share a small room with my grandmother my whole life. I have had multiple jobs where they did not hire me (customer service, telemarketing, clothing store, and etc.) And I am sick of all of it. I am also a loner and I am 20 year old virgin in community college who barely was able to graduate college (I did not graduate middle school). I cry constantly when I see things that trigger past traumatic experiences. I would suicide but I am too much of a pussy and I am tormented daily by my past and I want to start a new life. I hate all of it. I just go through the motions at this point and try not to think of anything or occupy my mind with reading or playing video games. Any advice please?
>>
Isn't LA a big ass city? You don't need to 'run away' you need to move out. Focus on finding a job and go with it even if it's hard. There are a lot of spots open at the factory or at your local restaurant, not so many in fucking customer service.

Get your own place, even if you share it and split rent with someone it's your own place. Boom, you have a new life, now focus on meeting new people and befriending them and soon enough you'l be happy because you'l be leading your own life.
>>
>>18386474

sup neighborino, hollywood here.
>>
>>18386596
Easier said than done. LA is a complete overhyped shitter all-around. I want to move out of the city and live in a small town and just live a quiet life in peace without my mental suffering bothering me. I have tried applying to fast food restaurants but they won't respond. I have been trying to get a job but they want experience and my track record is terrible.
>>
>>18386622

fake it.

>helped a guy move furniture around his home office once
>claimed it was a 4 month internship at 'nativ'
>helped my little brother re-install windows once
>claimed I did 'tech support' throughout college
>did one night of charity work washing dishes back in highschool
>claimed i worked as a waiter for 3 months one summer

my first 'real' job was just as a receptionist in an office cuz i claimed i can use quickbooks.

now i run the entire business and I still don't use quickbooks.
>>
>>18386622

>numerous people i know are moving, or already moved to LA and love it.

Grass is always greener. Just get a minimum wage job, take all the OT you can get. Rent a room. Get a hobby that might help you with a job later (mechanics, electronics) Keep grinding. If shit still sucks in your 30's consider suicide (srs)
>>
>>18386596
Seems pretty wise, just scour that city for a job man, look like your life depends on it because it does, you can't be free if you can't support yourself.
>>
File: 1476128785891.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1476128785891.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>18386633
>quickbooks
>>
>>18386641

i mean ive opened it a few times but it seems unnecessarily complicated, i just use a basic spread sheet for what comes in and what comes out.

all of our tax stuff is faked anyways
>>
>>18386639
I have tried so fucking hard already and no employers seem to give a shit. I have about 9 different certificates now and they just fucking never respond. I have done all that self-motivation Tony Robbins, Les Brown, etc bullshit with no success. I am tired of this snideness and pretiousness that is embeeded in LA. It's fucking cancerous and I hope north korea nukes us. It is a terrible community. Today I saw about 10 homless people in downtown sleeping on the sidewalk and one of them wiping their ass. How the fuck does no one do anything about that? Not even the cops.
>>
>>18386674
Welcome to real life kid, it's always been fucked.

In a pit of snakes you need to slither all the time and bite first
>>
>>18386689
Oh fuck you. All-knowing cliche cunt. This pretentious condescending attitude is unique to LA. I have been to Houston multiple times and New Mexico and the people there aren't even half as stupid and superficial dicks as they are here.
>>
>>18386674
Don't give up, maybe it takes a couple months, keep trying, don't waste you're time with that self-motivation garbage. Send out as many apps as you can.

And something my father recommended to me, go to where you want to be hired in person and ask to talk to the hiring manager. It's kind of uncomfortable, but it's worked for me, and it's not like there's really a risk to it. Like I said try everything you can think of, remember that you need a job more than most your age.

The world is completely fucked, but in most cases the individual can save himself.
>>
>>18386474
florida but be careful which part you choose because there are drugs everywhere.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.