[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend's GF asked me over to his house a few nights ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: old30.jpg (24KB, 462x347px) Image search: [Google]
old30.jpg
24KB, 462x347px
My friend's GF asked me over to his house a few nights ago to watch movies and play vidya while he was at work. She was complaining she was lonely while he was working weekends. She's pretty chill and fun to be around but I've only been around her at parties.

I told her I just didn't feel it was appropriate, and now shes ticked at me texting that it's extremely offensive to her with gender roles and sexism and stuff.

Am I a relic for acting the way I did? Is this something everyone should be cool with?
>>
Why would she be mad if it weren't an attempt to cheat?
>>
Youre in the right. Does her bf know shes asking you to hang with her?
>>
>tfw no best friend with a lonely gf to cuck while hes at work
>>
>>18386443

Yes, I texted him and he said he was glad I told him and he doubt she meant anything inappropriate by it.

I saw her once since then though and he seemed serious and she did not look happy.

Part of me thinks I should have never told him.
>>
Treat her like a little girl who is throwing a tantrum. As in, don't dignify it don't try to fix it; leave her to her acting like a pouty child. What she did was inappropriate and if she had any respect for you or maturity, she would accept it's not something you're comfortable (even if she disagrees) with rather than getting pissed.
>>
>>18386442
Because he implied he suspected her of trying to. He then went and told his friend that, who probably relayed it onto her confirming that OP thought that. Because she, assuming her motive was genuine, was trying to make a friend and possibly thought of OP as one. It is a little fishy to invite someone over to your house that you don't know that well yet though. Should've invited him to hang out with her and her boyfriend to get to know each other better a few times first.
>>
>>18386545

This is the feeling I'm getting, I feel like I've betrayed her, I hate to tell people about a conversation that's private, but on the other hand I really wanted to make sure my friend knows. I've known him since we were tykes.
>>
>>18386434
I can see where you are coming from. You don't want Netflix and vidya to turn into something you can't control. You also don't want it to look like you are stabbing your friend in the back by going over to his place with his girl without his former knowledge of it. I can't say I'd feel comfortable either even with approval. There are more mechanics at play here than just having some fun.

>I told her I just didn't feel it was appropriate
Part of me wants to say you should have made up a white lie. The other part of me disagrees. Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose.
>>
>>18386434
I think you're in the right. Maybe she didn't have any ulterior motives but the point stands that it was uncomfortable for you.
>>
>>18386545
>Because he implied he suspected her of trying to
not necessarily.

he could just be old fashioned. or maybe he was worried his friend would misinterpret it. or maybe it was some other reason.

hes only met her at parties, and doesnt know her well, so he doesnt know if she is going to make a move. but if she does make a move, and does the right thing and turns her down, then she obviously wouldnt be above lying to her boyfriend/his friend, saying that he was the instigator, ruining his friendship. fact is, he just doesnt know.

he should have made up some other reason, though.
>>
>>18386434
In the future, use less honesty, just tell her you're busy are something

definitely seems like a sexual situation to me.
>>
you did the right thing man it doesn't matter if her motive was above board or not if her feelings are hurt because she can't or won't see your point if view that's her problem 10 years from now you won't regret telling your friend
>>
even if she wasn't trying to cheat with you she wanted to hang out with you because she's lonely when her bf isn't there. that's called being used. people should want to hang out because they like hanging out with you, not because they don't want to be alone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.