[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has been exactly half a year now that she dumped me and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How the fuck do I get over this? Nobody has ever made me feel so fucking happy, so human before. No matter how bad things would get I knew that I at least had her by my side. But I wasn't there for her, she was going through some shit and I didn't support her. I tried, but I just didn't know how to. It was my third relationship and I was completely autistic. Not making excuses, I am full aware that I'm an asshole and I should've done more, and I don't deserve her. But how do I get over someone? I fell for the "le time will heal" meme and it hurts just as much as the day I got the text that it was over. Every day I keep thinking of what I should have done, and what life would be like if I were still with her. All of the adventures we could have gone on, all the memories that would've been made. And the most pathetic thing out of all of this is that we only dated for one month. I got this hooked up over someone after one fucking month. I mean sure I had a crush on her before but I just got so emotionally invested into her when we started dating. This honestly sounds more of a rant than an advice thread, but nothing is working to try to move on
>Tried not thinking about it
>Literally can't, haven't gone 1 hour when I'm awake not thinking about her for the entire 6 months
>Tried getting /fit/ which is coming along nicely but no matter how many times I autistically pick up and put down heavy things it doesn't fill that empty feeling I have inside at the end of the day
>Downloaded tinder to convince myself that there's OTHER FISH IN THE SEA, just to rather be disgusted in other womyn or be reminded of her

She told me three times that she "Hopes I'm doing well" and that we should "still be friends", which is cool and all but every time I see her it just murders my soul. I fucking hate it, but at the same time I've already lost a lot of friends already. She moved on with someone that makes her way happier than I ever did. How do you cure oneitis this bad?
>>
Cut all contact with her. Don't talk to her. Don't meet up with her. Don't look at her. You just need to get over her and realize that she is never coming back nor will you ever been in a relationship with her. Just move on. And, don't go on Tinder for anything other than one night stands.
>>
>>18386327
1. Stop talking to her. It's done, there's no reason to talk to her. Period. It's just going to prolong the problem.
2. Stop trying to fight the pain.Accept it. It is going to hurt and suck for a while. It will get better, even if it takes a long ass time.

That's it. It sucks. It hurts. It does get better. This is your third relationship. You will meet someone that makes you feel good again.
>>
The girl you had is dead.plain and simple.its a hard pill to swallow but fuck man.you have that love in your memory forever now and it doesn't have to be a source of loneliness it's a bar.a bar for the next person in your life to pass, the love you felt from her is special and while u feel she was the one if she's not with you anymore she obviously isnt.work on yourself and work hard.its all I've been doing and it'll attract attention I promise you.and it'll feel just a little bit better when you've got actual people behind you who know what you feel.all anybody wants is somebody who can empathize and understand.
>>
>>18386327
I wish I had some advice for you. I'm going through a similar situation. I was in the "getting to know you" stage with a woman who is quite attractive and seemed to be really into me at first. We ended up having sex (my first time) and I caught feels, and in a haze of self-delusion I thought we were going to date. She strung me along for a month but looking back there were so many signs it wasn't going to work out, including the fact that she never really initiated anything physical or seemed attracted to me at all afterward despite saying she enjoyed the sex and she liked me (even said she loved me a couple of times).

Our "break up" was very bitter and full of drama and now she's dating someone else, has moved to the city and by all counts is living a great life. Not only that but she's also close to my family so she comes to all kinds of events and every time I see her it's a setback in my healing process. My self-esteem and confidence is shattered and I'm spiraling into a very deep depression and at times have contemplated suicide. Everyone I can confide in has the attitude of "You should be over it by now" so I can't even talk to anyone about it so I'm just kinda left in this prison of isolation and sad feelings. I don't even hang out with family anymore because I have a dark cloud over me, and due to the drama no one really misses me when I'm not around. I think about her when I go to sleep, I think about her when I wake up, and all day I have little energy or motivation to do anything but sit and stare into space I don't enjoy video games, TV, playing with my dog, programming or anything I used to do. I just feel as if my spirit is broken and I don't know what can fix it. I pray and go to church and I'm still sad it feels as if my only escape from this misery is death.
>>
>>18386327
drop her, you'll be in a better state of mind and more likely to make friends. I went through something similar a year ago and I thought if I dropped her I'd be totally alone, but once she was gone I started making more friends than I had when she was around.
>>
>>18386327
This is exactly what happens when you try to be friends with someone you have feelings for. You cant be friends with her dude. Block her on social media. Block her number and delete her contact. Stop hanging out with mutual friends. Never talk to her again.
>>
>>18386327
my ex broke all contact with me the second she left, and honestly it was the best thing she could've done. You need to cut all contact. I swear I see these threads all the time with guys being dragged along like this by their exes. Drop it.
It gets better. It really does. You're ruminating on this, imagine what you could do if you put that mental effort into any other subject? Ignore her, do something else with your life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.