[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I am a 24 year old textbook loser and I fail to see what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: DeadInside.gif (495KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
DeadInside.gif
495KB, 400x227px
Hello.

I am a 24 year old textbook loser and I fail to see what could be a turning point in my life.

PART 1 (Wall ahead):

I DON'T feel depressed at all, I don't cry in the corners or anything, I'm just straight out angry, and thinking, maybe I'm missing something, I might be not be acting or doing stuff that are really obvious to most people aka Normies, but are not so obvious to me.

Actually, I might say I got some serious balls as many of you would, in my position, have already called a quit at a point sometime ago.

I have spent the last ten years with almost no real friends, no girlfriend, being a shit student academically, also I dropped-out-then-returned to Uni several times, I got fired from the only job I ever had, never had a talent for anything outside of computers (in fact, I'm a CS major), failed the fucking driver's license (although I'm not really -that- bad as a driver), and have very little discipline for some "basic" things like hitting the gym because there is always something in the way (conflicting schedules, oversleeping, or lack of motivation).

Aesthetically, I've been told to be a solid 6 or 5 out of 10, also I'm a 5.7 ft manlet with varied physique, sometimes fit, sometimes overweight depending on the periods I'm currently on.

I was a kissless virgin until about one year ago when I got fed up and finally gave in to hookers. I do not believe any girl have ever really flirted me or gave any kind of openness, even some ugly ones.

I did "date" a girl before some years ago, but none of us really displayed any kind of excitement to keep on.

I went for several years to doctors and therapists just to lose a massive amount of time and money, no drug can really solve my anxiety and oversleeping problems and no therapist could point out what the fuck is going on and what could I try to have the same chances in life most normies have.
>>
>>18386300
PART 2:

Yes, I have posted here before, but none of the posts generalized my life problems at the same depth as this one (I was mostly depressed after never having a girlfriend but screw that, I don't even have real friends)

Also, I did try Tinder and similar shit before, most of my matches were either landwhales, weird feminazis, and average-to-ugly girls that almost always never replied back. My best results was being tricked by a fake profile of what appeared to be a cute girl who pretended to set up a date, and a weird but nice girl who used to call me up on Whatsapp before stop talking to me suddenly after a while.
I got told by a "friend" that locally even handsome guys struggle to get matches unless they are Nu-males or richfags.
In fact, I could find dates or be engaged at any point if I were ok hanging out with fuglies, the thing is I'm not and would rather die alone fapping and relying on hookers. My cousins and brothers all dated girls who were at least pretty, and I feel I can't do any different.

Although I may sound like a jerk, judging this thread alone, in my daily life I'm a kind, sweet and sociable guy, with some obvious self-esteem issues.

Well, I have no idea where to even start to fix all this mess and rage quitting would be a disservice to the only ones who had been by my side during those hard times, my family.

On a side note, the no.1 thing that bothers me now is that some guys, way younger than I am, are already catching up to my progress at Uni because I've failed many courses.
>>
>>18386300
>>18386305
Your telling me your life's story, but what do you want, If you want love, success and so on:
start improving yourself bit by bit and take it at a reasonable pace, don't overdo it
>>
>>18386422
If you want to continue on your current path, /watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
>>
>>18386300
I think you actually are at a good spot in your life. Just the fact that you can afford to go to a university and have a speciality in computers make you much more privileged than most of the world. But I see that you talk much about love so I will go out on a limb and say that is what is probably bugging you the most. I would say that you should just try asking out some girls in your classes and offer them coffee or lunch. Who would reject a free offer?
>>
I was in the same boat as you and to make a long story short, the answer to women troubles is to approach a lot of women (provided you cross a threshold of fitness and hygiene.) You don't need to make it some put thing, just approach attractive women when you see them, and when it's appropriate, and lean towards being aggressive not complacent.

You'll get rejected a lot, but you'll get a few yes's and that's all you need.

Seriously everyone whines and whines about muh gf on this site, but most of them probably don't have the balls to approach women, and I don't mean 10 approaches, you need like 100, but that's easily doable, and eventually you'll get a yes. Take control don't be a victim. It's actually pretty common for women to be approached, it's the natural order of things, and if they're not interested, they'll let you know.
>>
Hello anons, OP here.
Thanks for the replies.
Guys, despite much of what I said, my main problem isn't dealing with women, but with life itself. Remember that I have no real friends and I have no idea what is making me repulsive.

About the part of being a shit sudent, I was previously diagnosed having a shit short-term memory
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.