[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >30yo >have an awesome wife, supportive and joyful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: black-dog.jpg (28KB, 320x204px) Image search: [Google]
black-dog.jpg
28KB, 320x204px
>be me
>30yo
>have an awesome wife, supportive and joyful
>have a nice wagecuck job
>I'm very successful with it
>still very stressful
>drinking every night to release the pressure
>wife is anxious about my health
>she's right
>stop drinking
>now everything feels like shit
>quit job because I think I'm burning out
>think a sabbatical will help me retrieve my mojo
>move out to a cheap town in countryside
>I like it
>start to dig some personal projects
>always switching between them without finishing anything
>cycle through medium and low mood, never happy though
>discovers a daily routine helps me to hold things together
>still cycling through depressive phases, but with lower frequency
>start running in the forest, hiking as well
>really enjoying the contact with nature
>read books, mostly philosophy
>make projects again, with more success
>discover all this makes me happy
>mood gets better
>after a year, decide to go back to work
>needcash.exe
>find very good wagecuck opportunities
>fucking high pay but have to move back to a big city
>don't want to quit this place and my routine
>start to freak out to return to work
>wife says we're not forced to
>she has not job and she is the only thing I really care about
>I want her to be comfortable in life
>Big city wagecuck life will probably kill me
>Anxiety fucks my routine
>Now I feel like shit again

What should I do ?
>>
Go to work you pansy
>>
>>18386234
You are only alive once

wagecuck life in the big city seems like it won't lead to anything but dispair for you.... I would only choose this if it was a job you loved.

enjoy the wilderness
>>
>>18386234
A healthy middle? Work part time and self develop on the side? That, or maybe go back to school and study something of interest?
>>
>>18386245
Thanks. The main problem is that I studied for 8 years to get a diploma for a job I'm actually very good at and that I kind of like. I know nothing excepted this. The real thing is that I hate crowded areas (and people, basically) and sadly, there are no related job offers around the place I currently live in. I feel fucked while I still can get a six figures pay. The worst thing is I feel like shit for whining about it, given I'm kind of blessed to be able to the that confortable. I feel ungrateful.

>>18386260
I can't really work part time since I'm offered managerial positions, I need to be there. And I've tried to go back to school, however I faced nothing but closed doors. Shitty country for this. Once you left school, it's over.
>>
>>18386234
Kill yourself loser.
>>
>>18386279
>>18386240
got some retards on here today

>>18386234
Figure out what's important to you and do that. You can always find ways of working and not having to live in a big city shithole
>>
>>18386289
I said go to work. How is that retarded? Is not working we should advice? Its clearly not sustainable. He needs to work. And stop being a pansy.
>>
>>18386289
I'm trying to find ways. I'm considering going for a simplier job I can do here but I'm mostly scared to regret it in the future.
>>
>>18386277
If there aren't jobs in the area you are at, look for jobs in other areas that aren't super crowed cities. There are middle grounds as long as you can compromise a little bit.

Also, if you're making 6 figures, consider getting a place in the country to go on weekends/vacations. I bought a tiny shack on the beach that I bail out to every single weekend for 6 months. Helps keep me sane.
>>
>>18386302
I'm not saying I don't want to work and It's not like I think I can't do this particular one I'm talking about. It's that it will probably make me sad. And I'm wondering what is the point of having a sad life ?
>>
>>18386307
>consider getting a place in the country to go on weekends/vacations
That's a really good idea, thanks.
>>
>>18386314
Can you do your job remotely?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.