[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell /adv/ about girl i love i invited to a party >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0362.png (207KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.png
207KB, 651x315px
>tell /adv/ about girl i love i invited to a party
>they tell me she wont show up
>they were right

Im so sad. She said shes down to hangout, but I know for a fact she'll flake on me if I invite her out, im so scared ill be stoodup. They said she isnt interested in me, and i believe you guys because you were 150% right about the whole party thing. i cant stop thinking about her. I cant even eat. Is it even worth talking to her anymore? My heart is racing.
>>
How old are you? Literally other women out there. Stop wasting time with a flaker
>>
>>18386232
Im 18. About to go off to college in August
>>
>>18386237
FORGET HER. FFS it's literally impossible not to get laid in college.
>>
>>18386254

I dont wanna :( i like her so much
>>
>>18386364
>i cant stop thinking about her. I cant even eat. Is it even worth talking to her anymore?
Holy shit kid, calm down. First off, stop talking to this girl. Why do you want to hang around a flake that obviously doesn't want to be around you? Second, stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. This girl not liking you is not the end of the world. What you have to do is man up and cut contact. Obviously with you being a huge pansy this will be difficult, but trust me, it's in your best interest. (anons on /adv/ were right about the party after all)

It's the summer before you go to college, don't waste it on some dumb skank that doesn't give a fuck about you. Like >>18386254 said, there's tons of pussy in college. Don't act like this girl was special because she's not.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.