[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/, I hit something today out of desperation. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 98ce8624fbe3f961.jpg (324KB, 1052x1402px) Image search: [Google]
98ce8624fbe3f961.jpg
324KB, 1052x1402px
So /adv/, I hit something today out of desperation. I'm always a calmed person but something made me burst. The thing is, I was with my gf and she really freaked out. The burst came with a set of crying like a child and asking for forgiveness right after hitting the furniture.

How do I get back from that in my relationship? We love each other but I don't know if this will get any better :/
>>
>>18386104
Sounds like repressed anger, try some sport like boxing or get a hobby where you can let repressed feelings out.
>>
>>18386104
You should also talk about it with her, maybe she can help you
>>
>>18386125
I was thinking about going to a psychologist
>>
>>18386195
I don't know where you live, but I your country hasn't got socialized healthcare than that could get very expensive.
It sound just like a normal case of some repressed feelings, try talking to your gf or a friend or a family member first. Talikng about it is often the solution to figuring it out yourself.
>>
>>18386195
I mean, If you're comfortable with it, we can talk about it.
>>
>>18386211
Shehas daddy issues because her father hit her when she was a child so this really fractured something between us. It is free most of the time.
>>
>>18386218
Your both human, with flaws and so on.
The purpose of a relationship is not only to find love (and mate biologically), talk about things and help each other to get over your flaws as a humen and to accept them.
>>
>>18386218
I'm curious, If it's ok, when you say "out of desperation", did you two had an argument?
>>
>>18386228
Kind of, we were discussing about some stuff and I tend to raise my voice but I never measure myself. She started to cry about it and I kicked some furniture cause I hate to make her cry, and not because I do bad stuff to her, she's just too sensitive all the time and I really have to pick my words carefully. I still love her though. It doesn't change a thing to me.
>>
>>18386249
But this is the first time something like this ever happened to me.
>>
>>18386249
My advice would be to:
You: Try controlling her voice.
Her: If she has daddy issues because her parents hit her, she should go to a psychologist, childhoodtraumas can be quite devastating and she should definitely talk to someone to overcome her fears and grow as a human being
>>
>>18386270
*your not her voice, sorry, english is my 2nd language
>>
>>18386270
I hope this helps, I've tried to take her but she says it's not necessary and that sometimes makes me sad.
>>
>>18386104
Sorry for being so curious, but, context:
How log have you two been together, age?
>>
>>18386298
7 months, 25-21, I'm older
>>
>>18386308
Your both adults, both of you are probably old enough to get over such problems
>>
>>18386308
If you want to talk some more, we can talk via google Hangouts, or continue on 4chan
>>
>>18386336
Let's do 4chan
>>
>>18386358
Ok, something you want to ask, I mean your original question has been pretty mutch resolved?
pls tell me if not, I'm updating my tabs like every 2 minutes being on 10 threats at the same time
>>
>>18386368
Do you know of good ways to release supressed emotions? I really would benefit from that.
>>
>>18386374
Physical exercise, the best way(keeps you fit too)
even If your not the biggest guy, try doing some exercise.
And when you argue and feel something like this coming again, try to calm down and not overreact
>>
>>18386120

WRONG you fuck

this is terrible advice. there is no NO SUCH THING as """letting out""" """repressed feelings""". I FUCKING HATE this meme.

if you decide to go hit something while you're angry, all that does is train you to associate anger with violence.

the clear option is to try being an adult for once.
>>
File: 23c.jpg (127KB, 1508x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23c.jpg
127KB, 1508x1000px
>>18386632
Gotta say, ya sound very """"adult""""
>>
>>18386654

nice counterargument
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.