[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've recently met this guy and we have become acquaintances,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: yp7-feat.jpg (254KB, 650x386px) Image search: [Google]
yp7-feat.jpg
254KB, 650x386px
I've recently met this guy and we have become acquaintances, almost friends

I noticed that he often tells me really personal things he never tells anyone else and he said that he trusts me more than once. Does it mean anything like, in a romantic sense?
>>
>>18385743
Are you a chick or a guy? If you're a chick, yes.

If you're a guy, probably not. You probably have an understanding and non-judgemental personality. You ask the right questions to get people to open up.

If he gives you dream boat eyes though, he wants to put his benis in your putthole
>>
>>18385761
Oh, I'm a girl and he is a guy...
>>
>>18385781

probably. almost definitely. however sometimes guys just throw trust at women more because despite them being gossipy bitches we seek women for comfort. even sex is 'comfort' really. no matter how mysognistic any man is, we will go to our designated woman for comfort.

so we see women and trust them easily because they seem so nice and charming and trustworthy and comforting.

also the chicks we know dont talk to the dudes we know, so unless you're directly in his community (like in a class where he has lots of friendsa nd tries to date around) he doesn't have to worry about it leaking anywhere.

but he probably likes you
>>
>>18385814
I understand that he talks to me about these things because I can offer him some comfort but I don't know if guys do that when they really like a girl or just because she has mommy or cool aunt vibes
>>
>>18385781
oh he wants to fuck you soooo bad

plus you might still be the kind of person that is easy to open up to
>>
>>18385854
>oh he wants to fuck you soooo bad

Are you being ironic?
>>
>>18385743
He sounds way too emotionally attached to someone he doesn't know. Could be needy. It's most likely in a romantic sense. You could fuck him out of pity.
>>18385849
Aunts aren't cool, they only think they are.
>>
>>18385880
>He sounds way too emotionally attached to someone he doesn't know.

Not really, it's not like he's constantly crying on my shoulder. We don't even talk often enough for him to exhibit any form of neediness. Sometimes he even acts kinda curt and distant... I don't know what to think of that.
>>
>>18385743
The important question is, how do you feel about him?
>>18385906
That's just playing hard to get. It's this game boys play with girls that's really effective.
>>
>>18385849
I'm not the anon you're talking to, and I'm seriously cutting down on my time here so you'll likely only get one post because I'm between packing for a move, and welding some shit. this topic interests me to an extent.

for me personally, idk about your guy, I've got most of my shit figured out. If I'm telling you personal stuff and being open it's because in my mind those are things that you should know about me that might give you an idea of who I am. I'm not doing it for feedback, I'm doing it to both see your reaction, and I guess, give you a more complete picture of me to decide if maybe you like me. I don't have the time for games or relationships that don't work out because down the road the girl finds out I smoked pot in CO for a year and a half trying to escape from the shit life I had and suddenly she decides that invalidates any other reasons she likes me, and somehow means I'm a different person than I am in the present. I do it because I'm not a PUA dick, I don't want a relationship where I had to lie to the girl or manipulate her in some ethically dubious way that means the relationship is doomed from the start. I'm looking for a wife at this point in my life. the only way I can see to find a relationship worth that commitment that will be solid is to put everything on the table and let the woman decide if I'm the kind of guy she wants to stand beside.

so he could be doing that. if he's anything like me, he's essentially in relationship purgatory, he's not going to push on you, he's not going to try and make moves, he's not going to try and influence you, he's going to wait for something from you that says you like him. the second that green light is there, you're off to the races so to say.

or he could be a whiny faggot bitching about his problems to some girl. you've kinda gotta make the call on whether he's talking about his problems for comfort or if he's trying to tell you about who he is. I don't know what he's saying so idk.
>>
>>18385974
>how do you feel about him?
I really like him and I think he is a wonderful person, but I don't want to get too infatuated if he feels nothing towards me or if he's just being friendly.

>>18385980
Thank you for taking time to write this message. What I know more or less for sure is that he takes relationships seriously. He likes being straightforward too, but I'm sure he is not looking for a wife yet. But I think what he is telling me might be cause by his desire to let me get to know him better. But I supposed it may be completely platonic too
>>
>>18386014
Yeah I kind of figured. He's being cautious, so if you like him you should hint at it and view his reaction. It's hard to be certain this early on but you'll figure it out.
>>
>>18385743
If I was opening up to a woman like your new friend, It's because I feel an intimate connection with her.

If I was opening up to a woman I recently met, I'm smitten, feeling intimate with her, and trust her.

It's impossible to know for sure without knowing him, hell you don't even know him terribly well at this point, but a member of the opposite sex being open like this usually hints there's at least some romantic feeling. Perhaps he feels attracted to you, and you make him feel safe, which is really awesome.
>>
>>18386014
>I really like him and I think he is a wonderful person

Tell him that, and ask him if he wants more of this pussy
>>
>>18386723
I would tell him that but I don't want to be too forward
>>
>>18387011
I'd drop that notion if I were you.
>>
>>18387024
Why?
>>
>>18386014
You realize you CAN ask him out. Right?
>>
why beat around the bush when you can flat out ask him. if he trusts you as well as you think he does then hell have no problem answering
>>
>>18385814
>women are gossipy bitches
>women are trustworthy

You can only pick one and it can only be the first one
>>
>>18387540
>>18387615
I don't want to ask him out, partially because I'm not sure if he likes me and partially because as for now I can't start dating because I'm too busy with work and school
>>
>>18387800
essentially, can't date, won't date.

so why bother posting in the first place?
>>
>>18387813
I want to date but not really right now which is why I want to take things slowly. I'm just curious if he feels anything too

Also maybe it's stupid but I feel that if he liked me he would have told me something or ask me out himself...
>>
>>18387831
eh, wouldn't you agree you need to start dating before you can take it slowly?

otherwise there's no *it*, just a friendship.
>>
>>18387845
Sure but I'm more comfortable with starting with friendship
>>
>>18388016
that's very nice, but it does look like you are sentimentally confused about all this.

if you don't know what it is you want, you can hardly fault the poor bugger for not knowing either.
>>
>>18388082
I'm not confused. I know I like him and I know that right now having a relationship is impossible for me and for him too, I think. So I would gladly settle for friendship with a possibility of future romantic relationship. But I want to figure out if he likes me or not because I don't want to harbour romantic feelings if he sees me only as a buddy...
>>
>>18388189
what does it matter for the moment, since, as you say its impossible?

come back when you're in a position to do something, we'll be still here to help.

otherwise you're just teasing the bugger if he knows you're into him but are holding out.

no one - least of all men - enjoy mind games.
>>
>>18388210
How am I teasing him? I'm just being there for him when he needs me and I treat him like I treat my other friends. I'm not trying to pull any mind games.
>>
>>18388293
you're not teasing him - yet.

but it looks like it's going to go that way.
>>
>>18388319
I don't want to tease him, if anything, I want to make a move. But before that I want to estimate how much he likes my and how good are my chances... I basically want to know how he feels about me without asking him straightforward. Stupid, I know, but it brings us back to my first post
>>
>>18388342
you're a woman, for chrissake. when did straightforward become a part of your vocabulary?

gently flirt, use ambiguous language and indirect means and you can ferret it out in no time. read his body language for starters.

this isn't rocket science - even without asking him straight up.
>>
>>18385743
Idk, but I have a different take on this. As a guy, I've had girls that are just friends that I would share really personal stuff with not because of anything romantic but because they were good at listening, relating, and they would keep their mouth shut and not tell the world. Likewise, I have also been a sounding board for same girl and other guys for same reason. If you tell me something in confidence, it's going to the grave with me. Now, I can't read what other mannerisms go on between you two, so whether or not it's romantically based, I have no clue. You'll have to ask.
>>
>>18388364
It makes sense that trusting other person doesn't have to be a sign of romantic interest... I think it will be safer for me to read his behaviour in this way, ie he sees me as a good friend who can listen and offer some advice. Thanks for the input anon.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.