[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find a partner who won't cheat on me? Can you even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2446.jpg (589KB, 1279x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2446.jpg
589KB, 1279x1920px
How to find a partner who won't cheat on me? Can you even identify people like that with any observable characteristics? Or is it a pointless endeavour
>>
Look for someone who has no prospects of cheating even if they wanted to. Some quiet, awkward guy/gal who has trouble even finding someone to cheat on.
>>
>>18385707
You should search for a religious virgin, and DONT bring them to a western country
>>
to both questions: I dont know. sorry
>>
>>18385707

pointless really. i mean aim for people who aim to be monogamous, religious types who dont date around, but ultimately you wont know for usre.
>>
holy shit guys are you being serious? cheating cant be this ineviteble and common
>>
>>18385707

I'd get off of 4chan. You've come to a place that collectively knows less about women and relationships than anywhere else in the world.

Also, the quickest way to drive your girl into the arms of another man is being a jealous, paranoid, insecure hunk of shit.
>>
>>18385774

they say up to 60% of people cheat... in marriages.

no one is saying that everyone you meet is going to cheat on you, its not like that. But every person is going to have moments of weakness, and the longer and more committed the relationship is, the more likely they are going to want to cheat.

its a myth that monogamy is some pure force that makes you not want to cheat. on the contrary, monogamy is like dieting, good for you, but it requires you to suffer for what you believe is worth it (Your marriage).

realistically speaking in this day and age everyones going to have an experience with cheating at least once. most young people act like its so stupid, that people who have cheated out of a moment of weakness are just perpetually weak... but most of those people have never been tested. they were never in a scenario where they could actually cheat, where someone really goes for it with you despite being in a relationship. thats when your real colors show.

all that being said, the real issue here is that you cannot PREDICT. even the nicest most monogamous seeming people can end up having one moment of weakness and cheat on you. there are married priests with 11 kids on grindr and women sleeping with their husbands boss to make sure he doesn't get fired, and all sorts of people exploring their sexuality in weird ways.

there is just no way to tell if someone is going to cheat. there isn't. like we have said going for someone with fewer options or simply a good history is the best way to do it, but even with a 'good history' you are only hearing their side of the story, and if they were dishonest enough to cheat they might be dishonest enough not to tell you about it.
>>
>>18385774
There are some truly monogamous folks out there, but its starting to become hard to find them. Thanks to media propaganda, western society is slowly down the road to an equal rights polygamist society. You ever read brave new world? Weed is soma and soma is weed.

I was really bummed out about it, but then i realized to live for your children. Your children will never cheat on you. But you really have to pick the a good mother for them, someone with strong morals. Good luck. I aint never marrying no western whore
>>
>>18385802
>children never cheat on you

I cheated on my dad with my stepdad. Didn't even recognize my dad when I saw him visit as a 3 year old; he never got over that
>>
File: 1480889758221.jpg (43KB, 732x498px) Image search: [Google]
1480889758221.jpg
43KB, 732x498px
>>18385800

Firstly, who is "they"? The numbers I've read says 30-60%, 60 being the highest possibly assumption so, to say "60% of people cheat" is logically dubious and misleading. The margin of error is 30%.

Secondly, lets not forget that teenage virgins on the internet probably don't know a whole bunch about marriage. Looking up statistics without any real life experience to substantiate it isn't really having an informed opinion, its just cherry picking data to support a theory you already believe to be true. Confirmation bias.

A lot of kids here make the mistake of reading 4chan testimonials and a handful of surveys and thinking that information alone represents an unflinching portrait of real life and it isn't, its just one perspective out of a million. Life doesn't boil down to such simple metrics.

Cheating happens, yes, but your average person isn't as soul-crushingly terrified of it as your average 4chan user is because your average 4chan user covets females and their purity and uses that as a substitute for a healthy confidence and sense of self. Their self worth is inexorably tied to how hot of a girl they can get and how loyal and pure she is.

Cheating is not like being struck by lightening; its not the random event that strikes helpless, unassuming guys that 4chan tries to convince you it is; its a predictable pattern of behavior predicated by toxic relationships.

The insecurity involved is a key component to the self-fulfilling prophecy that is infidelity.

>>18385802

> There are some truly monogamous folks out there, but its starting to become hard to find them. Thanks to media propaganda, western society is slowly down the road to an equal rights polygamist society.

That's horseshit. Take that durka-durka tinfoil hat shit somewhere else.
>>
>>18385707
A girl who is more selfless than self centered helps
A girl who isn't vain and doesn't focus on superficial things helps

High level of maturity is key
Ability to communicate issues instead of ignoring them is also key

You have to take some risk, there is no 100% way to avoid it.

>>18385800
you sound like a butthurt cuck,
>>
>>18385707
One of the characteristics is an extreme obsession with you. A girl who is overly attached and crazy about you won't ever cheat. I know it because I am like that. Also, someone who doesn't need male attention, but only yours and too much of yours, I'd say. I don't know about the others but all girls who were not like me cheated at some point.
>>
>>18385856
>That's horseshit. Take that durka-durka tinfoil hat shit somewhere else

No! i did lol though.

But fine, Ill agree with you that it may not be to THAT extreme...but you still can't deny that theres hidden agendas happening right now thats resulting in a pussy/money worship culture we have now.
>>
>>18385856

>firstly who is 'they'

the same 'they' that told you 30 to 60%

>the numbers ive read says 30-60%

so literally UP TO 60%.

>to say "60% of people cheat" is logically dubious and misleading

i didnt say that though. I said UP TO. not just 60%.

>secondly i asked you guys a question but im upset that you answered because i have decided after the fact that you are all teenage virgins

then dont ask the question.

>cherry picking

i didn't cherry pick, i literally looked at the same study that you did, the first one that came up.

>all that nonsense of being terrified

jesus the OP is the only one who is terrified.

>cheating is not like being struck by lightening

never said it was.
>>
>>18385884

>realistic people sound like butthurt cucks

on the contrary, i was the cheater. forgive a man for giving logical reasoning as to why shit fucking happens.
>>
>>18385952

just because you did it, doesn't mean that everyone does it.

stop projecting
>>
Find someone who doesnt have social media. That removes 80% of the temptation right there.
>>
>>18385707
You date, and get to know someone before you get into a committed relationship. That's the point of dating: To weed out the shitty ones.
>>
>>18385912
If they were hidden agendas, how the fuck did you find out about them?
>>
if cheating is so common how to even handle it? should i just hope that my partner is smart enough to cheat on me without noticing? or when they cheat should i just ignore it? should i live in constsnt paranoia and just cheat on my partner to not feel hurt when they cheat on me?
>>
>>18385707
If you live in America she has to be a catholic and understand how bullshit media is today. Otherwise she has been fed a story of how its okay to cheat and will try to cuck you.
>>
Just one piece of advice: don't ignore red flags. Even the little ones.
>>
>>18385982
Cheating is the result of a bad relationship. Don't dive head first into a relationship you aren't sure of, develop a decent relationship, and address the problems in it before either of you feel like cheating.
>>
File: 1485392841494.gif (503KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485392841494.gif
503KB, 200x200px
>>18385950

>Takes a cohesive, multi-paragrah response and responds to it a few out of context words at a time.

Ohboy.
>>
Meh, I'm a guy who rather enjoys fucking taken women. So even if she's faithful, I can turn that around if the cards are right.
>>
>>18386306
> if the cards are right.

You mean if she's not actually faithful. Great logic there.
>>
>>18385707
Its too unsure. You gotta take a risk on it.
Even me.

I cheated on my ex.(10 years ago) Id have told you with full sincerity and honesty even 5 minutes before it happened i would never cheat. Then got caught in a moment. Never felt good about it.

Never did anything close to that again, in a 4 year relationship now, even work 500km from home for long periods of time and i have no intention or even tried to cheat.

Im not that guy, and if you knew me personally you wouldn't see me as that guy.

But sometimes shit happens. You never know to who, and it could even be you in an extreme case.

So dont think about it. Deal with it when it happens. But you cant limit yourself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.