[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm attractive and fit, but I'm lazy. What's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hyyy.jpg (267KB, 1274x1279px) Image search: [Google]
hyyy.jpg
267KB, 1274x1279px
I'm attractive and fit, but I'm lazy. What's the best way to meet girls primarily for the purpose of getting laid? Preferably something quieter. I hate clubs.
>>
>>18385091
>attractive and fit, but I'm lazy
I assumed this is what Tinder etc. was for. Regardless, if you're photogenic and lazy I think online-oriented dating is your best bet.
>>
>>18385091
Apps. If you look good, it shouldn't be hard.
>>
>>18385091
If you are unwilling to go outside and try

Then tinder, okcupid, POF, etc
>>
>>18385093
>>18385096
>>18385100
I've been on Tinder for a few months but the conversations are so painfully stale and never lead to anything.

And it doesn't help that I'm in a college town for the summer and everyone that's in my dating pool is out for the summer. I have no problem going outside, just not to loud college bars.
>>
>>18385120
You'll get eaten alive IRL if you're dead set on being lazy.
>>
>>18385091
You're scum. Enjoy your STD and pregnancy scares.
>>
>>18385120
I'm in the same boat OP. Staying in the town I go to college in for the summer, want to have sex, but nobody's here and nothing is going on. Also too young to go to bars. Sucks.

I've been trying to use apps but same deal as you're having. Girls here don't know how to have a conversation and I just give up, it's really annoying.
>>
>>18385120
well, keep trying
you can't get much lower effort methods than online dating.

Otherwise you're going to have to go outside and meet people
>>
If I was to go out, where would I go to meet introverted qts? I saw one on the bus but I didn't want to start talking to her because I felt like it'd creep her out.
>>
>fit
>lazy
Something doesn't add up here
>>
>>18386332
My gym is literally 2 minutes away right behind my house. Doesn't make sense to not get relatively free gains.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.