[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does normies have that makes them able to get laid while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 17703987903.jpg (94KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
17703987903.jpg
94KB, 465x600px
What does normies have that makes them able to get laid while 4chins users are left to become an wizard?

>see normies in everyday life
>fat, lazy, unemployed, ugly
>still somehow has a partner

>see anon posters
>average in all aspects
>still somehow single and virgin

Is it really all about being introvert or extrovert?
>>
>>18385067
Most of people on this site aren't virgins.

Anyway - lack of social skills.
Being introverted doesn't make you a social inept, but a lot of people on here are.
>>
People talk about sex and relationships like it's some thing unlike anything else. It's just social interaction. Not just everything leading up to sex but fucking itself as well. You're interacting with another person. Whether you can interact with someone else well is the #1 factor for getting someone interested in you.

Sure many guys here meet few girls to begin with because they have little going on in life and/or are overwhelmingly in male dominated environments. But it's also about being able to quickly establish common ground or a spark with someone. "Normies" who like talking to people will be more relaxed about initiating small talk with just about any girl they meet. Then they can find out that the girl who's perhaps not a supermodel that would've stood out to them on the street, is actually cute and shares similar humor and has something over her that interests him. That's how regular couples form... aka the opposite from staring at the hottest girl in the room from afar and picturing life together.
>>
>>18385067
I'm a 4chan user, and I get laid all the time
these aren't connected concepts
>>
>>18385083

Teach us your ways, o wisefag.
>>
>>18385454
1. Stop being a pussy
2. Stop giving a fuck about your lack of pussy

Only after this did pussy find me
>>
Because you are a judgemental cunt. Thinking your so much better than normies is not an attractive trait.
Also makes you to woried about how you look to others.
>>
>>18385072
I can't into social interaction due to years of being alone all the time. I don't know how to talk to people anymore
>>18385589
>Thinking your so much better than normies
It's the opposite.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.