[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is INSANE how alone you can feel in a relationship. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: HelloDarknessMyOldFriend.gif (1023KB, 265x260px) Image search: [Google]
HelloDarknessMyOldFriend.gif
1023KB, 265x260px
It is INSANE how alone you can feel in a relationship.

What makes it worse is that there isn't anyone to go to for help.

I am looking for advice regarding my relationship with my girlfriend, and I know that I can't ask for it here because people that respond to threads regarding relationship advice give knee-jerk reactions and act like the only course of action is to leave your SO over some petty shit. Nobody wants to work anything out.

And I can't blame you, it's not like you know who I am. It's not like you know my GF. You're just working off of the stereotypes. You have an image in your head of who she is, who I am, and who we are as a couple. You're can't be asked to take the time to sit down and ask questions regarding the situation or how each individual feels about the scenario, so it's easier to just dispense "blanket advice". It's easier to just sit and say, "Nah, just scrap the whole relationship and just wait for your fantasy gf that never disagrees with you."

My girlfriend of 5 years and I are arguing more and more over silly shit. We will both get upset and then realize halfway through that we're being childish and that we need to calm down. We fix it and apologize at that point, but it's becoming more frequent. It always comes down to one of us doing something and the other one saying "You shouldn't do that!" and escalating from there. Why do we feel a need to tell the other what to do?
>>
Leave that bitch
>>
Disagree, I see lots of 'break up' suggestions' but there's also plenty of 'stop being a little kid and talk about your problems together' suggestions.

really, like with any other question posed, you get pretty much every possible answer. you're just singling out the 'break up' posters because they are admittedly easy to spot.

but you can't really blame someone for suggesting ot break up when a lot of the problems like yours are
>we have this issue that drives me insane
>but no matter what you suggest i will insist there is nothing that can be done about it
>>
I know how you're feeling...
...me neither have someone to talk with (because nobody would understand how much I love my partner, and that my wish is making everything to go good again).

Cheers you, anon
Try to talk with her, she's probably suffering too
>>
>>18385061
Leave her
>>
>>18385061
Been there for four years. Ended it last week.

Best decision of my life PERSONALLY because I'm not at the stage in my life where I want to settle down, not sure about you though OP.

If you're unhappy, walk away. If you want to give it a shot and fix things, give it a shot, but she might not be game 100%, or you might not be game 100%

I hate that friends often don't know what to say when you open up to them about your relationship
>>
>>18385061
Maybe you dont focus well on your priorities? 3/4 of op is about people on here. Would have received better advice of you had focused on your issue. Maybe you are scatter-brained and your gf sees this now?
Also, she should leave you unless you try to be less of a bitch.
>>
the problem with most relationships is that the longer the last the more people get a type of Stockholm effect going once it's started towards the shitter. the fact you feel the need to include your relationship with her lasted 5 years is indicative that you are placing some kind of higher value on it than a relationship that lasted, say, 2 years. the fact is people change and people get bored. honestly it's probably some fuck around mind games to make you angry until you do something bad and then she'll leave you completely justified rather than looking like the unfaithful hoe she's trying to be.

In conclusion, leave that hoe.

P.S. add some more info if you want more reliable answers. you just bitched for 3 paragraphs about people giving shit answers and then give a half assed assessment of the situation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.