[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a virgin before my gf, she says she wants me to 'experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oo5lj6gi9X1vwt1wko2_500.jpg (68KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo5lj6gi9X1vwt1wko2_500.jpg
68KB, 500x478px
I was a virgin before my gf, she says she wants me to 'experience more' while Im young and that I should fuck someone else to get it out of my system.

I dont necesarily feel this way, and desu it sound like a big ole trap where things will not go as dandy for me if I do this. She says I dont even have to say anything to her if I do it and just wants me to be sure that she's the one for me and not someone else.

Anyone been in situations like this? Sounds too good to be true, Im kind of conservative so Id feel weird having sex with someone else even if its just one night
>>
>>18384860
She doesn't want a Honda to drive she wants a lambo
>>
you just got dumped
>>
Trust your instincts here it's a trap. She'll hold it against you for leverage if you go through with it. Just reassure her she's what you want and that's it.
>>
>>18384860
she's tired of you but hasn't found a good reason to break up with you and she wants to shift the "blame" to you.
>>
>>18384860
I have a pretty keen sense of smell and this smells like bullshit. I'm not sure if she's trying to find a reason to dump you, test you to see if you cheat, or just fuck with your mind but no normal girl wants her bf to go fuck somebody else to get it out of his system.
>>
>>18384860
Its a trap but damn to hell the type of woman that set this for you. She's done something you don't know about yet.
>>
>>18384885
But even if I do it, she insists there is no reason for me to tell her. She's told me several times she knows we'll end up getting married and that we're meant for each even if its in 10 years down the line and that she just doesnt want me to be the type of 30 yo husband whos regretting never had sex with others while I was young and has to cheat on his wife. I know she could break up with me if thats what she wanted, and shes had other partners before me
>>
>>18384860
I shit tested every gf I've had with a variation of this and they all failed. I bring up a threesome with one of my friends. Some act pissed or resist at first but you can tell it is only for show but with not much convincing they go for it. Some love it and want to do it again, some love it but love me and say never again and some are sorry they did it afterwards, it not being what they thought it would be, but its already too late and I dump their slut asses and laugh at them. Done this to 6 girls.

Tip for all you cucks out there. These girls don't fuck because they are doing it for you, they fuck because you have made their fantasy come true.
>>
>>18384860
How many dicks has she taken you know about OP?
>>
>>18384936
Bad idea. Doesn't seem like she understands it's a random urge. Not something you take care of by having sex with X amount of women. If you meet someone when you're 30 that you think is hot and wish you could have sex with, what does it help that once when you were 20 you slept with a completely different person?

She probably read something and is trying to prevent a potential problem, in a way that won't necessarily prevent it and is more likely to cause other problems.
>>
>>18384860
She just wants a take another dick for free card and cram that thing down your throat constantly. You'll be a ball of mush everytime she leaves the house knowing that may be the day.
>>
>>18384860
This absolutely sounds like a trap, especially if you're instincts are telling you something here isn't right.
>>
>>18384860
She probably thinks like that: if you two get married and grow old toghether, she wants to be sure that you made a real choice in being with her. It's not much of a choice if you're with her only out of fear of being alone or something like this, and she probably fears that you're in the plato's cave in the relationship. You're not chosing to stay in the cave unless you went out and came back.

First, make sure she's 100% honest with this. Women like that do exist, and if she is truly one of them, if you feel like doing so, I don't see why not.

If she isn't, the sooner you find out, the better. You don't want to find out that you married a deceiving piece of shit like >>18384951 ten years into it with a house and two kids
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.