[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get this one fucking chick out of my head. We met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1495771348505.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495771348505.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
I can't get this one fucking chick out of my head.

We met on Tinder a few weeks back and went on a few dates and hooked up once (didn't even smash). After our last date or hang out or whatever you'd call it, she just started giving me excuses the next few times I asked her to hang out.

She was a total cutie and insanely cool. I don't think I'll ever meet another girl like her because it took me 25 fuckin' years to meet her. What are the odds I'll ever meet another girl even similar?

The fucked up part is that I'm not like completely horrible with girls. Like I'm not out fucking a different girl every week or anything but I am able to get myself laid occasionally. It's just this one fucking chick, man. She got me all twisted up and just dipped on me. I hate feeling like this so much. It's been about a week since we last talked and I think about her pretty much every day.

It's fucked up, I hate feeling like such a sopping wet vagina, what the fuck do I do? Is she just going to be my "one that got away" forever?

Can someone please offer me some advice in getting over chicks? I'm trying to keep my mind busy but fuuuuuuck. Drinking seems to be the only thing that really helps me feel okay but I've been trying to curb my drinking a bit and this shit doesn't help.

What do I do?
>>
>>18384856
You should of fucked she got pissed cause she didn't get no dick by some loser . Yes some pussy does get away it moves away it goes to work it gets a boy and ends up getting pregnant by some abusive drug dealer. He's been in jail for 9 months. Her baby is 6 months old. I'm waiting for her to give up that pussy . 9 month tight pussy
>>
>>18384856
boyy i met a girl and smashed it a couple times and havent seen her in a month as of today out of nowhere. I feel you man honestly she just obvi isnt the one if shes gonna run around making you feel anything like that, not right now at least.
>>
It's just neurotransmitters making connections and giving you these feelings. They subside with age. You feel anguish because she must be very attractive. However, this strong attraction you feel is a good sign that she is above your league and has no interest in you at all. So just forget her. Go after a girl that isn't so attractive to you.
>>
>>18384863
I swear I tried my hardest to get her to smash but she literally stopped it. I would've gone to town on her.

>>18384871
>she just obvi isnt the one if shes gonna run around making you feel anything like that
The logical part of me knows you're right but fuck, doesn't make the softy part of me hurt any less

>>18384874
If she is above my league and has no interest in me why the fuck were we hooking up? ffs I hate girls so much I wish I were gay
>go after a girl that isn't so attractive to you
son why would I go for b-grade hoes?
>>
File: Chris-Hemsworth.jpg (151KB, 1248x850px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Hemsworth.jpg
151KB, 1248x850px
>>18384856
i know how you're feeling anon, pretty much the only thing that helps in situations like this is time though
>>
Go out to a local concert and chat up the single girls there. It's super easy. Just be positive and enjoying yourself, don't ask boring questions, and don't be afraid to be slightly physical.

Talk right into girls ears, stand close and move as they dance so there's slight body contact. Put your arm on her back when you talk to her. If she gives you clear signs of attraction and wanting more, put your arm around her and talk like you're already dating.

Easy way to meet cool new girls who are gf material, or to just find a girl to make out with at the show and maybe fuck after. Seriously Tinder is not even close to real life. IRL dating is so much easier.
>>
File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>18385736
that actually sounds like good advice but I usually can't hear shit when I'm at concerts because I have this weird thing that makes background noise blend with foregeround noise haha
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.