[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get drunk with childhood friend (girl) >another friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1495689520400.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1495689520400.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
>get drunk with childhood friend (girl)
>another friend is there with us
>girl grabs my face and we make out, tells me sheloved me for years
>not the first time shes done this
>friend tells her i took advantage of her while she was drunk
>next morning shes telling everyone I raped her even though we didnt have sex and she started kissing me and left me with hickeys

What now?
>>
Nothing. Random acts of horror.
>>
DO not be friends with this person anymore.

Simple as that. Or ask her why she is doing this.

Seriously. Ill wait here. Go ask her why she feels like you raped her even though you were both drunk. She's being manipulated by some cucked up cuckers. Also get a lawyer. You might be in for a pretty shitty ride if she goes to the police or some administration.

Seriously. Talk to a lawyer about this. False rape accusations are not going to work out in the mans favor if you arn't proactive.
>>
>>18384853

She just keeps on saying that I wasn't drunk and that I took advantage of her, when she was the one who grabbed my face and left me bruises.

She says she doesn't remember any of it, but I was very drunk as well, but still coherent. I didn't plan on doing anything with her, we were out with friends.
>>
>>18384861
She plan on turning you in or something?

You were both drunk. Nothing ahppened.

I guess leave it at that. Cut ties. You just lost and idiot for a friend. Meh not much of a loss I guess.

What ever you do make sure you admit to nothing! If questioned by any authority ask for an attorney. And SAY NOTHING!!!

NOOOOOOTHING!!!! I mean NOTHING!!

But if it doesn't come to that. Well I guess thats her beef and you did your part. Apologize for being drunk and sloppy but stand firm that you DID NOT RAPE HER!
>>
>>18384861
Rape her friend and show her what true rape is. Get in her ass too I bet it's tight
>>
>>18384845
>lonely Hinata
>canon af
>>
>>18384845
Anyone got any sauce on this delicious titcow?
>>
>>18384845
Sue her!! You must sue her! If she has any evidence, she won't have anything against that! Think about how other people will preceive you...
>>
>>18384845
Sue them both for diffamation, and show your lawyer the hickeys as proof, both of you will get a lot of money and your friends will think twice about telling shits about People again
>>
>>18384845
What the fruck? I simply cannot understand why would a girl accuse someone of rape, if she wasn't raped. It is such a horrible accusation. That biatch doesn't know the harm she's doing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.