[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to always think that you can do better than your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Is it normal to always think that you can do better than your current SO?

I know that women always are looking for a guy with a bigger bank account, better social status, bigger dick, etc. but does the same apply to men looking for better looking women?
>>
>>18384751
Your perception of women is incredibly skewed, and slightly bitter. And your picture of those two Kardashian-esque idiots isn't helping.
>>
>>18384751
Quit meeting bitches at the bus stop. And bitches with money usually look for a man with some money so quit being a broke jerk
>>
>>18384751
No it's not normal and women don't always think that. Not sure where you got that idea but it's not what I've seen.
>>
>>18384751
For women it is normal.
It gets easier once you just accept the fact that women aren't capable of love.
>>
>>18384817
Not when you pay them. For a whore, it's just another days work.
>>
>>18384751
It is not at all normal for either sex to be looking further when they have a SO.
>>
File: fuck society.jpg (52KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
fuck society.jpg
52KB, 300x384px
>>18384751
> does the same apply to men looking for better looking women?
Of course. Guys are only as faithful as their opportunities. If a guy believes that he can cheat and get away with it, he will.

If a man keeps secrets from you, he is at least testing the waters for a cheat, if not cheating already.

Some guys will try and rationalize it as a "biological imperative" or some such bullshit. They're just weak.

Love your man, but watch him. You'll know when he starts to stray.
>>
>>18384751
so what? guys just look for better looking girls, while girls look for richer, smarter, stronger, bigger, bigger dicked. While i'm all for eugenics and the like, women are much more vain and told they deserve everything even when they aren't even the one thing they're suppose to be.
>>
File: image.gif (951KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
951KB, 353x353px
Idk. My gf sometimes tells me I could be doing some much better.

I know she's right and that I could find someone that makes me happier. But I really don't want to go through the process of finding someone again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.