[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>telling 9/10 qt she's pretty at a party while drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0169.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.png
136KB, 363x296px
>telling 9/10 qt she's pretty at a party while drunk a couple of weeks ago
>She starts talking to me more (we go Tony the same class
>Start texting her/exchanging photos om snapchat
>Developed crush
>Find out a friend had tried to get with her a year back byt couldn't

Why does this shit happen? No I can't date her because I'd be an asshole to My friend who also goes to the same class.
I'm going to die a virgin, how to kms?
>>
>>18384655
You tell him to chill the fuck out you will show him nudes to jerk off to. If he's really cool about it show him video
>>
>>18384655
You don't even know if this girl would want to date you only that you have a crush same as your friend did.

Anyway, lets assume she does want to date you. She and your friend never dated, much less were in a relationship, which would be a no go, so this would be completely different. You could tell your friend out of respect for him but date her without guilt.
>>
>>18384655
Your friend doesn't get dibs after getting rejected a year ago. Also take however much you assume attractive women are wooed and triple it for a more realistic perspective.
>>
>>18384664
Dude my mutual friend told me that they har been talking for like 4 months. I can't do it because it sucks. She's the hottest girl I know (srs) which only puts salt on the wound.
>>
>>18384673
I'm not sure if they didn't date. My mutual friend told me that they had been going forward for a few months but that she rejected him when things started getting serious (for my age which is 18). Do you Still hold your opinion?
>>
WHo gives a shit about your friend?

She rejected him. He has to deal with that.

Fuck man. You're probalby not even going to know this dude after college.

GO for it
>>
>>18384674
The thing is that it wasn't just a "hey Beautiful" and then a rejection. They had I assume been talking and flirting for a few months but when things got serious she rejected him. Do you still golf your opinion? Also should I ask him if he's cool now or is it too soon because It's still iffy if she likes me or not.
>>
>>18384678
>been talking for like 4 months
I understand not wanting to be a dick but what the fuck does talking to her for 4 months got to do with anything? Seriously, she doesn't want your friend, thats not your fault. If he was that close of a friend why didn't you hear from HIM he dug this girl last year?

Are you just looking for a reason to cock block yourself because you fear rejection from her?
>>
>>18384709
Quite honestly it's because I don't want to not only be an asshole but seem as one too.
I'm usually kinda afraid of rejection but this time it's the girl who Initiated (after of course I told her she was pretty at a party.
>>
>>18384724
To give you some perspective I have rejected women that came on to me (flat out told me they wanted me) that dated in the past or were still with close friends, acquaintances and even my own younger brother so I get wanting to show respect but more importantly not be a dick.

It doesn't sound to me the guy you call a friend ever made his intention clear to you nor that they ever had anything. Its also clear you don't know if she wants you like you want her so this is what I would do.

Continue to talk to her but don't tell any of your "friends" of any progress should it become clearer she does want to go out with you. Make the date and then give your friend a heads up but do not ask his permission. He doesn't have any claim to her.

I caution you however that you may find out from her, as you get to know her better, that they were in fact dating and it appeared it could become serious. If this is true you bail. Note I said you have to hear it from her without you probing and again stop talking to your mutual friends that gave you the intel on the other guy.
>>
>>18384781
This is great advice but the friend that told me told me infront of the other friend who had tried to get with her. Then the Guy himself said "I thought everybody knew".

Again amazing advice
>>
>>18384803
I've lived it OP

Obviously everybody didn't know and the "friend" doesn't get to claim someone now that was never his just because he wanted it to be or to keep other guys (you) away.
>>
>>18384814
Thanks man!
You really helped me out
>>
>>18384655
Your relationship is none of his business. He doesn't have a hold over her in any way, so consider her. Maybe she wants to be with you. Does he have the right to take you away from her? Gimme a break. Stand up to your friend if he acts like a crybaby and go live your life OP. If he's a jelous little bitch like that then he isn't your friend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.