[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My anon friends, I'm overly aggressive towards my gf when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170601-213623.png (510KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170601-213623.png
510KB, 1080x1920px
My anon friends,

I'm overly aggressive towards my gf when I'm irritated. Help. I hurl offensive words like I'm a magician in an rpg game. I never attack her physically but I'm sure I'm being emotionally violent nonetheless.

Caveat: when I'm irritated, it's always for a reason. Like when she went out behind my back to some guy's place to drink and lied about it, she talked behind my back ill of me, etc. emotional treasons. Basically, she almost cheated on me last year. I don't know for sure if she didn't.

However, the above mistakes of hers are 6 months old, and today I just get irritated by minor things like her forgetting some minor everyday thing. My feelings in that moment go back to the times of the past when she did bigger mistakes.

So, basically, even though she has changed for the better, I'm still traumatized from her past mistakes and I bring them up again and again for her to understand my pain.

Any way to move forward as a couple?
>>
>>18384569
You cheat on her to make you try and forget.
>>
>>18384569
OP you don't have any problem other than staying with a woman that betrayed you and hurt you. You can't fix this shit or undo what she did and expect she'll do again.
>>
The relationship is already over when she did those things and you're holding on to the lifeless corpse. You're being so irritated because you've realized that your relationship wasn't the fairytale that you thought it would be. I would suggest that you end it. There's no point in attempting to revive the relationship with someone who betrays you, so why continue?
>>
>>18384569
Those aren't mistakes.
She showed you she cannot be trusted and she is not a good partner. Why would you want to stay with her?
>>
"""""""almost cheated""""""""
why would she lie about going to a guys place and getting smashed? because not only did she get smashed she also got smashed.
>>
Guys, it's fine. We all do mistakes. I'm almost 30 and can't be bothered to endlessly search for the ideal one. For me, an ideal woman is she who learns from mistakes.

I appreciate your concern very much, though. What if I wanted to make it work with her as a couple, is there any advice?

OP
>>
Y'all got cuck'd lmao
>>
>>18384666
Your satanic trips should be an indication.
Also you do realize women will fuck any man with money. it doesn't really matter how old you are as long as you aren't wrinkly as fuck... even then...
>>
>>18384666
Nope.

I don't agree you have to settle OP, in fact at 30 you should be more discriminating and not put up with this high school type shit. A decent woman would not have pulled this shit on you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.