[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this yesterday now I have an update that I wanted you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0988.jpg (72KB, 659x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0988.jpg
72KB, 659x399px
I posted this yesterday now I have an update that I wanted you guys advice me.
So I'm the 26fm with 20m.
>Last night was my friend birthday party and he invited me, happened 20m was there as well
>Turned out his relatives also was there
>They looking at me and all.
>I felt uncomfortable, being silenced.
>He came on to me so hard that I didn't know what to do
>I acted null and uncomfortable the whole night rarely talk to him
>I left the party first, he stayed.
>We haven't talked since then.

The thing is he acts like he's really into me and all but he doesn't show it much for me to know. Like no messages or anything. Still liked my Facebook posts bla bla.
I know he's still a boy but I don't have that much experience myself either. I don't know what to do now.

>Should I text him to ask what does he want and such?
Because I'm losing one of my friend who has a crush on him just because he came on too strong and I haven't made anything clear with him yet.
>>
>>18384538
I'm not understanding the whole story but age is only a big deal if you make it a big deal. Do not text him and ask him real direct questions about his intentions and such. Ask to meet for coffee or something at Starbucks and level with him. Why is everybody wanting to play these stupid fucking 12 year old games all of the time? I know a guy who's 27 that just married a 39 year old. You wouldn't know if to look at her and they dated for two years. She doesn't have kids either and she's cute and norme.
>>
Lay it on the line!!!!

Put yourself out there and let him take the bait.

Tell him how you feel.

Its vulnerable and scary. But after you do it you'll feel like a millions bucks wrapped insite an anxiety chamber but that relief will be better than never doing it.

Grab life by the horns and fuck it into submission. You won't get anywehre just not confronting shit.
>>
>>18384556
Do you work for Starbucks?

OP it's quite possible you'll have to lead him a little. He's just a kid after all. Don't make a big deal out of it, just send him a message saying 'why don't you come over?'
>>
>>18384599
We're just not there yet. I don't know if I disappointed him last night so he wouldn't talk to me at all. This is wjy I want you guy to advice me whether I should text him first or not
>>
>>18384556
>>18384575
So you guys tell me to text him. But not directly ask him anything about his feelings or such? He confessed his feelings for me ad I haven't answered him yet
>>
>>18384538
>He came on to me so hard that I didn't know what to do

>The thing is he acts like he's really into me and all but he doesn't show it much for me to know. Like no messages or anything.

fucking women.
>>
I thought you said you weren't going to go for it? Changed your mind?

Just text him and tell him you either interested or you aren't.
>>
>>18384606
make contact, keep it blubber-free, ask him out to something neutral, coffee or something civilised, have a nice chat, see how it goes.

then report back here.

it could just be he's a hormonal pup all over the place. but maybe he's into you too.

I spent all of last weekend and all of this weekend with a lady some 10 years older than myself, and we had a damn fine time, even with our clothes on.
>>
>>18384629
Well yeah I don't know. I kind of like him too so I thought I would give it a try >>18384636
How about a movie? Yeah this is what I wanna know, how serious he is
>>
>>18384643
movies are the most boring thing unless you're either both massive movie buffs, or you're planning on fondling each other during the screening when everything goes dark.

why? because you can't bloody well do anything else for the 2 hours.

get a coffee, go for a stroll, weather permitting, or anything that allows for human interaction.

if you go out late at night, it'll be noisy, full of people and there'll be alcohol, perfect if you just want to get your rocks off, not so good if you want to actually talk to the guy.

use your brain.
>>
>>18384606
Yeah I told you already, take the lead and text him first, but don't get hung up on what's conventional, since yknow, it's not conventional for a 26yo woman to be dating some guy who's basically a teenager still. You do you, I don't mean to shame you, but you kind of need to grow a pair and decide how this is going to unfold.

If you think it's too early, that's up to you (I'm from a culture where we fuck first, ask questions later,) but get him to come and hang out at a coffee place or something, if you think your apartment is too hookup-ish
>>
>>18384712
are you some kind of a negro or a Finn?
>>
>>18384712
The thing is I can absolutely do the fuck first asking questions later but totally never done this to this young of age.
But yeah you're right I'm 26. I need to grow some ball and take the lead, do what a grow up one has to do
>>
OP here
I fucked up guys. I talk to him directly. I asked him to tone down his feelings for me. Do not show it out too much and keep it low key if he really like me.
The conversation still going on.
>>
>>18385215
What in the fuck? He maybe a boy but you're a fucking woman child. Jesus christ stop being such a little girl.
>>
>>18385225
I told him I don't know what he want from me. He told me he liked me and that's it. I just don't want the awkwardness between me and the one who has a crush on him.

Fuck me. I blow it up
>>
>>18384758
Scandinavian quadroon, so yes I guess?
>>
>>18385298
Op here.
Last update: he didn't text me back after I told him I don't even know what he wants.
But I felt relief though. At least I got to say what I want to say
>>
OP here
New update guy. I fucked up big time. I asked him and he told me he likes me as a big sister with a brother
I felt sad. Like really sad. I shouldn't have asked him that question at all. What can I do now? Can I turn the table?
>>
>>18386187
Why didn't you listen? Don't ever start talking about feelings before you get through the initial stages of building attraction. I don't usually advice women on this, but you were the adult here. You scared him away with something he probably associate with responsibility and commitment, when you should've just kept it fun to begin with.
>>
>>18386196
I know but what can I do? What happens happened. I can undone it even I really regret it. I felt sad and disappointed. I thought that he would say yes or something or give him some time.
>>
>>18386208
People make mistakes, and that's fine. I made one myself this evening, and it's not something I can make go away. The best we can do is learn. At least you can probably still redeem yourself, as long as you learn how to seduce better. Protip: don't try to start relationships with a heavy load of emotions. You're not 16 anymore. Be more straight to the point of actually spending time together. Goes for older men as well.
>>
>>18386208
What did you even ask him? "Do you have feelings for me?" That's not particularly sexy.

Just leave it for a couple of days, and unless he texts you first, you can send him a "Look, guy. I want to be into you, but I won't wait around forever. Would be nice to grab a few drinks and just chill. Summer's just getting started x" or something like that
>>
>>18386282
i think this is the best case scenario at this point, but OP hasn't exactly been listening to our advice, has she?
>>
>>18386282
BECAUSE he gave me mixed signals and he also young. When we were at party he's really fond of me, came on to me really strong and all, but after that, nothing. No message no hanging out. I don't want to spend my time on something I don't even sure. So I made it clear like adults, if he likes me he tell me like me. If I interested in someone I tell them. What I didn't know is this. It happened. I'm disappointed but I'll fade by time, I just didn't see it coming.

Well I don't think that we ever talk again. He made it clear to me and I accepted as it is what I wanted from him, like I'm some kind feeling we're just sister and brother as well

>>18386283
I'll stop talking to him at all. Better stop everything before it's gone bad
>>
>>18386269
I don't ask him to say he loves me! I asked him if he's interested, as a man with a woman not like with sisters. And he answered me the later part, he's only think of me as sister with brother.
Anyway, he's 20. I shouldn't have asked him that question at all. It seems a but too much fir a young man child to deal with. In the end I'm 26. I got used to thus stage of dating while with him I'm the first one he ever liked. I really am screwed up
>>
>>18386483
Sorry for some typos
>>
why don't you just grab him by the cock and drag him into the nearest toilet next time you see him?

trust me, any man who just wants to "be friends" with a woman rather than fuck her (and fuck her good) is not worth having either as a friend or a lover...
>>
>>18386483
You shouldn't have asked, not because he's that much younger than you, but because asking if someone are interested/have feelings like that, is something teenagers do, and not so much adults. Adult people flirt, build rapport and attraction, show body language and touch and kiss each other, and pretty much leave the talking out of it. It should be obvious when someone is attracted to you, not something you have to confirm via sms survey.
>>
>>18385353
how the hell do you get to have one black grandparent in Scandinavia at that time?

Black GI Joe impregnate your grandma during WW2?
>>
>>18387522
My dad is mulatto from a (mainly) Portuguese colonial nation, so the quarter part is by proxy, if you will. Thanks for making this about me
>>
>>18387561
this *is* all about you, in case you haven't noticed.

the other guy hardly even gets a look in cause you're so trapped in your own little world of fantasy and paranoia.

if you're in love with the guy or want a ride, ask him out, put on some sexy knickers and a dab of pussy perfume and go and get him!

otherwise quit the public display of self-pity, we're not impressed. just switch your brain off for a day or 2 and you'll be fine again.
>>
>>18387571
This.
I'll try. I shouldn't do it at all.
>>
>>18387936
stop rationalising and over-analyzing everything.
there's obviously some chemistry going on here, so what's the worst that can happen?

nothing.

and nothing, unironically, is the worst that can happen. you have nothing to lose but you gain nothing either, you just stay stuck in a daydream.

and remember to let us know how it all goes down , hurr durr!
>>
>>18387949
What do you mean ? Apparently it's done between us. I shouldn't have asked him that. That question actually was my friend advised me to ask. How dumb it was lol. Now we don't talk and I think it's pretty much clear that I told him I don't interested either so. From the beginning until now I never said I like him. Poor little guy trying to cover his reputation
>>
>>18387977
what people say and what they feel are 2 very different things, and never underestimate the effect of the attentions of an interested member of the opposite sex on someone, especially hormonal youngsters.

you're quite obviously itching deep down inside for this guy, switch off your brain and turn on your inner woman. stop kidding yourself.
>>
>>18388022
Yeah i know right. If this one isn't working out again then I have no luck at all in love. It's gonna be 2 times in a row I got heart broken.
The first one I didn't nothing and regretted it when he left to look for a new love.
This second time I want to do something so I won't regret later on it turned out igly as well.
Guess I'll stay away from men for awhile. Best deal
>>
>>18388063
you're 26 and have had 2 non-affairs and are heartbroken? are you joking us? this is /b/ tier bait if it isn't true, but if I didn't know better, I wouldn't believe there are poor buggers out there suffering like this.

i think you need to unplug your neurons from the computer and get in touch with your inner woman for a change.

once you discover that men are easily manipulated animals, you'll have no problem in having them do whatever you want, provided you're reasonably attractive, or confident and interesting at least.

male sexuality isn't rocket science. their friendship is reserved for other men, unless they're queers. every woman is a potential lover, the friendship is just the build-up in most men's eyes.

keep that in mind, and flirt a little. stop making this more difficult than it is.

tell this guy you want to go out and do something together (not a meal, too much potential for mishaps), coffee, walk, couple of drinks, etc.

be interesting and cheerful, don't be a bore or sad or needy etc.

some physical contact, laughs, play with your frizzy hair, cross your legs. he may not be smart but he'll pick up the message pretty quickly on some animal level and more than likely reciprocate.

>score.

PS: maybe you need to post a few pics to /b/ for us to rate you and see what you're working with, that could be part of the problem...
>>
>>18388100
I meant recently god damn not my whole life lol.
You ever been in a one sided thing? If you do you know how it feels when the one you love left for someone else

I have no problem dated and do all the stuff you just said, in fact I think I'm pretty good with it. It's just no luck at all for me in keeping a relationship.
Maybe I'm too serious. I rarely feel comfortable around certain people and certain activities. I don't enjoy it when people push me to do what I don't enjoy to do but still ended up doing it anyway because of society.
But yeah I think it's be the best for me to off my brain to something else and have a break for awhile
>>
>>18389086
Why?
>>
>>18389715
Because she still can't get over it lol.
>>
>>18389086
pics or gtfo
>>
No updates?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.