[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's my first ever interview in less than 24 hours now,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

It's my first ever interview in less than 24 hours now, and I keep getting worked up over the little things
>there's a spot on my face
>my nipples can be seen pointing out my shirt
>my hairs slightly longer than I wanted it and there's no barbers open on Sunday

Crap like this is kinda stressing me out

How can I get over it and reeelaaxxx?

Also the nipple problem is kinda annoying. I can't tape them down because it will show through my shirt.
Wearing an undershirt looks kinda unprofessional as that's seeable too. .
>>
lol that shit doesn't matter.

Start thinking about the questions you'll be asked rather than the nipples popping out of your shirt.

We all have nipples and thats what they do.
>>
>>18384331
Its my first ever interview and I won't lie, I am pretty damn nervous.
>>
>>18384328
How the hell can they see tape under your shirt, is it transparent?
>>
>>18384338
Semi transparent. You can see the shape but no detail.
>>
There are websites you can use to answer interview questions.

Serioulsy sit down and answer these questions. Think them through.

Stop worrying about how you look if you're wearing something not trashy you will be fine. First impressions are powerful but the interview process should be more important.

So try to answer some questions.

https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/common-interview-questions/

Find stuff like this to practice. :0

This will build your confidence rather than worry about your nipples.
>>
File: 1494064051776.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494064051776.png
260KB, 620x640px
>>18384341
You should buy a new shirt for next time then. Is the interview important or just for a menial job
>>
>>18384342
Thanks man I'll use that website
Appreciate it the advice also!

>>18384343
Its for a job I would really like to have. It will be my second ever job, and the salary is £50k, which would transform my life a fair bit.
>>
>>18384347
Nice, what job?

The best advice I can give you is that rapport and making the interviewer laugh is worth way more than whatever invisible points they give to you and the other candidates during the exercises, tests and assessments they make you go through on the day.

I got my first entry level job because the interviewer liked my wallet and we had a chat about it and got to know each other before the day started.
>>
>>18384334
Word of advice anon, don't just see it as them interviewing you, you should also see it as an opportunity to interview them. You need to act like you are perfect for the role and its them who have to convince you to work for them. Ask loads of questions about the job, examples.

"what benefits/perks comes with the position"
"What are the work hours like, are they flexible?"
"What's the food in the canteen like?"
"Do you like working here?" (Very good question to ask)
"Is there much opportunity to rise in the company if I work hard?"
"Is hard work rewarded? Do you get bonuses?"

These are just general ones I can think of, you should also ask many more specific questions about the job.

t. I've not had many interviews but I've literally been accepted by 100% of every interview I've ever had
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.