[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid of losing my closest friends. We talk everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1453355116803.png (225KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1453355116803.png
225KB, 500x377px
I'm afraid of losing my closest friends. We talk everyday online and I've met some of them irl but recently when I talk or post stuff or try to make jokes they don't like any of it or they'll say "It's just anon being anon". Some of them have said how they don't think I'm annoying and then later will say otherwise. I have a problem where I speak and do things impulsively and without really thinking. What should I do? Is there a way to fix it? Am I slowly becoming a terrible unfunny person or have they just been tolerating me for so long and have finally gotten tired?
>>
>>18384219
Maybe you guys just need some time apart from each other. I know when I'm constantly seeing the same friends over and over we get bored. Don't take it personally it's just how people are.
>>
>>18384352
It's not that we're bored of each other. Everyone else in the group enjoys each others company it's just me that seems out of place among them and that some of them don't like.
>>
>>18384382
Take some time off away from them. The more you exacerbate the issue the worse it's going to get. Trust me it'll work out if you do, don't you have other friends you can speak to or hobbies to hold your time so you don't have to constantly be with them?
>>
>>18384393
my only other friends are irl and they live too far to do anything with. I have hobbies and stuff but I just enjoy being with them more than anything. I've talked to them pretty much everyday for around a year so I don't know how I'd be not talking to them. I have other things to do though. I just fear that if I did leave for a while that they would enjoy me not being there and when I came back I would be even more of a nuisance.
>>
>>18384402
If you stay they'll only be more annoyed with you and if you leave they who knows what will happen? Honestly anon it's worth the gamble to see what happens. If you leave and they don't miss you then they weren't your friends to begin with. You really have nothing to lose here except some preconceived idea that without them life won't go on; but it will.
>>
>>18384447
I'm going away for a while anyway in mid july so I guess I'll cut contact for a while then.
>>
>>18384219
Some people are smart ass jerks and it's gets old after a while or the person understands
>>
>>18384449
Good, I believe in you anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.