[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my mom got arrested last night. It was a pretty shocking experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 449x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 449x594px
So my mom got arrested last night. It was a pretty shocking experience for everyone really. Since this situation has never happened before, we're not too sure how to respond. We were thinking about calling a lawyer. Now we aren't so sure.
>>
>>18384061
Get a lawyer, don't fall for the 'only guilty people get lawyer' meme say nothing till you talk to the lawyer.
What is she accused of?
>>
no information, no help.
we don't know in which country or state you live.
We don't know what she did.
>>
>>18384092
She was accused of theft.
>>
>>18384234
Lawyer up. You won't win without one.

In the eyes of the US justice system she's already guilty. Get a lawyer.

Im assuming you're US. But yea.

Lawyer up dude.
>>
>>18384243
Yep me and my dad will be contacting one soon
>>
What kind of theft? Shoplifting?
>>
>>18384254
Yes
>>
I really appreciate the support
>>
>>18384061
It's ok she's innocent til proven guilty. Get her out and detox asap
>>
>>18384061
Actually getting arrested for shoplifting is uncommon. They usually just scare you for a while and then ban you from the store or mall.

So she must have taken something big and expensive. A good lawyer will plead temporary mental breakdown and she will probably get a fine, some community service and an order to see a shrink.
>>
>>18384263
Holy shit what kind of help do you expect if you tell us nothing?

>what state/country do you live in
>did she do it
>what are the details of where/what/who was involved in the theft

If she did it then she should pay the price.
>>
>>18384873
Yes she actually did it. She was at a jewelry store, and she took some jewelry while no one was looking. As far as we're concerned she was the only one involved.
>>
>>18385006
Then your mom is a thief and she should pay in whichever way the cops deem necessary.
>>
>>18385029
They're actually considering giving her jail time.
>>
>>18385063
Good. Maybe that will stop her stealing shit long enough for her to fucking learn stealing is wrong.
>>
>>18385063
good. stealing is for drug addicts, black people, and losers. what is your mom, 60 something? why would she steal?
>>
>>18385124
She's gonna be 50 actually...
>>
>>18385150
why'd she do it? can you stop fucking around and just tell us the whole story in one post?
>>
>>18385160
Yeah op you don't need to be so specific. Just tell us what state she is in not the city and the series of events using aliases instead of real names.
>>
>>18384061
Impregnate her.
>>
>>18385199
Okay so we live in New York. My mom, while not having a criminal record prior, has actually done some deviant things such as smoking marijuana and the like. When she went to the mall recently she stole some overpriced jewelry and put it in her purse. The store realized this and so the police got involved when she was apparently resisting arrest.
>>
>>18385373
>has actually done some deviant things such as smoking marijuana and the like.

Seriously?! Marijuana ain't shit. Go get addicted to meth or heroine if you don't believe me.

At any rate, guilty or not, she has a right to legal representation. As everyone else is saying, lawyer up.

Jail time should be for violent offenders. Ankle bracket for non violent. Violent offenders pose a more serious risk to society. Sadly, that's not the way it is.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.