[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help talking to girl >Beta as fuck >No self confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Need help talking to girl
>Beta as fuck
>No self confidence
>Can hardly talk to people
>Learn ice skating to get my confidence up
>Get pretty good
>A year later (today) see qt 6/10 at the rink
>Shes new to skating
>Spend the whole morning trying to work up the courage to talk to her
>Can tell that she takes lessons because they make you wear dumb boot covers
>Wanna talk to her but dont know how
But in all seriousness if i end up talking to her i could probably teach her how to get better at skating but need a reason to talk to her in the first place. Please help me
Pic unrelated
>>
You could start of by greeting her. Then maybe drop a few comments/compliment her and later on try to start a conversation.

Whenever I go to the skatepark I greet the others, unless they're hood rats. We usually throw a few comments back and forth talking about techniques, complimenting each other, just makes the atmosphere so much nicer.
>>
>>18384068
Cheers mate ill try that next week. Although the problem is that its ice skating and theres little-no sense of community aside from a group of fuckboys who hockey skate so its harder to talk to people
>>
>>18384074
I get that, just seem passionate about what you do and it won't seem weird.
Give her the impression that you're just some friendly guy that really likes ice skating.

Good luck!
>>
>>18384068
What's a hood rat?
>>
>>18384088
Cheers. Will post an update next week as to what happens
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.