[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel bad for checking out a co-workers Instagram and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: BnVHNM5.png (209KB, 584x607px) Image search: [Google]
BnVHNM5.png
209KB, 584x607px
Should I feel bad for checking out a co-workers Instagram and Twitter regularly.

I check it pretty much daily and both are not on private.

Is that pretty stalkerish?

How do I stop? she pretty cool and half of me wants to ask her out but the other half of me knows how much of a shitty bf I can be and how for the most part I'm a Hikikomori which is what makes me a crappy bf in the past.
>>
>>18383996
somewhat stalkerish, but you're not a the instant view subscribed post level yet.

I get why you check it out, its hard when you crush on a girl like that.
The best way for you to stop is to meet other women. There are other cool cute girls out there, and some of the are single too!
>>
>>18384001
ok i've been drinking.....

just ask her out
try to be a better bf in the moment if it happens
>>
>>18383996
I used to do it before.

But now I've stopped once I realized how pathetic I was.
>>
>>18383996
No your just horny. When you go by her house, look in the window and take her panties then yes
>>
If you for any reason find the content that some person publishes on the Internet interesting, it is not stalking. It is only stalking if your prime motive is to check up on the person and you do not have a deep personal relationship with them. If it is their jokes art or what have you that you are after then it is never stalking. Once it becomes about the person then it is creepy.

Unrelated: that girl in your post is my spirit animal. next level antisocial. respect.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.