[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm mainly typing this out to get it off my chest, but if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sdfjkhlsdfajkhsdf.jpg (66KB, 603x360px) Image search: [Google]
sdfjkhlsdfajkhsdf.jpg
66KB, 603x360px
I'm mainly typing this out to get it off my chest, but if anyone has been through something similar and has any advice I would appreciate it.

- Had girlfriend on and off for 18 months, she dumps me twice, for reasons
- In October last year, a month after the second dumping, she dies suddenly
- Didn't know her family personally, but her sister found my number through a group-message and invited me to the funeral
- Deep sadness engulfs me
- Lose almost all my motivation, passion, concentration, confidence etc
- My friends are not helpful. I was talking about my ex and how her death has effected me to my best friend, their response was "oh yeahhh, I forgot about her"
- Can't motivate myself to get another job because I now have zero confidence in my usefulness to society
- Failing at uni, can't concentrate on studying in a quiet room without thoughts of the circumstances of her death haunting me
- Occasionally wake up from dreams idealizing what life with her could have been like, even though we wouldn't have been together if she was still alive
- Worried that everything happening now will effect me in the future, including things like having to explain failed grades for a masters degree application by uttering the words "I couldn't concentrate because my ex died"
- This just adds to all the other parts of my life and who I am that I am not content with

TLDR: Ex dumps me and dies a month later, unresolved everything and generally failing at life.
>>
>>18383942
Sounds like a clinical depression .. go see doc and get professional help/medication. Best of luck OP!
>>
>>18383942
Uhh, she's you're EX! Move on already, Jesus...
>>
>>18383954
This.
>>18384020
Not therapeutic. OP pls ignore this cunt.
>>
Do not get medication.

You're depressed because someone you loved died. This is not time to run for medication.

But it is a time to run to a doctor who is qualified to help you here.

I'm sure your university has some sort of mental health counciling.

Go to it.

Also start learning about depression and how it effects you.

Start exercising if you already don't. It will help keep your moods stable. More than meds can.

Also make sure you're not eating a poor diet. This tends to be an issue with some people in depressed states. And they don;t realize the food they are eating is actually contributing to the problem.

Avoid drugs at this juncture. They are only a bandaid for your deep emotional wounds.

Love yourself. Find self love.

Try to find acceptance. And realize its OK to feel sad right now. Because you're going to feel better soon. BUT you have to put in some effort if you're going to feel better.

Go get some help OP. You deserve it.
>>
>>18384117
Disregard that. Smoke weed!!!!!
>>
>>18384190
NIGGA he aint got time fo that!! Cant u see his heart is hurtin? Boy needs ta getta grip not sit and trip.

Mutha fucka
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.