[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was more successful at life at your current age? You or your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
85KB, 480x600px
Who was more successful at life at your current age? You or your dad?

>Your Age
>Where you are at with life
live with parents, work retail, outside of work do homebody type shit like learn the piano, browse internet, read, watch movies/shows, don't go out.

>Where your dad was at with life at the same age
electrical engineer, working overseas, owns own property, married and has a child (my brother)

to top it off my dad grew up dirt poor. as in sometimes went without eating and didn't have a toilet until he finished college and got his own place

Is my dad low-key disappoint with me?
>>
Every parent wants their child to achieve more in life than them. If you're doing fuck all with your life and you feel bad about it, get up off your ass and do something with it.
>>
>>18383834
Why don't you ask him? I asked my dad and he was very nice to me, and helped me fix the things I didn't like in my life.
Having an open communication with your parents might actually help you.
>>
I am smarter than my father, I achieved more in academical and intellectual sense
But he probably knows I am a virgin and as far as I can tell he used to be pretty successful with women, well, definitely better than me
And friends also
I think he is disappointed in this way
>>
>>18383862
sounds like you are projecting your own perceived failures on him.

Dude, its ok, you haven't fucked, your smart you have accomplishments, life isn't over, and life is what you make of it.
take it easy on yourself dude
if anything, he probably feels bad because he knows this shortcomings weigh heavy on a mans mind
>>
>>18383862
>virgin
I wish the meme
>i am virgin, therefore failure
to die. You will be failure if you die childless. Just start online dating and find some qtie. It is not THAT hard as you think.
>>
File: Not me.jpg (138KB, 728x1834px) Image search: [Google]
Not me.jpg
138KB, 728x1834px
>>18383834
I'm definitely more successful than my dad who honestly got screwed over when he was younger.

He's very proud of my success but he's always wondering when I'm getting a girlfriend
>>
>>18383956
chill out dude
>>
>>18383834
Hmm .. hard to tell .. he was happy, remarried, own property, 2.5 million in savings and a CEO position at 50. I'm happy, divorced and CIO at 50. Savings screwed over due to deficit in sale of property when the ex thought she could cheat on me and get away with it. But as said, I'm happy with life as it is so ... Guess my old man wins due to the money though
>>
>>18383834

>21
>living with my mom, I moved out once but had to move back a year later because it turned out the school was full of shit and then a psycho pretending to need a wheelchair for the welfare money moved in the apartment next door - lesson learned, never rent an apartment for less than 600€/month in a city or else you'll live with scum

My mom was financially more successful thanks to circumstances, had a good job for a communism country (economic ministry) even though she didn't have real education, could have built a house at age 20. Too bad she traded it all for factory work and being with a "bad boy", my father (with whom I'm thankfully not in touch and to this day I hope he'll never try to establish contact; no way I'll let him and his piss poor family leech off of me; needless to say, I've been more successful than that guy in life, probably since I'm 17, lmfao).

Meanwhile I'm doing my A levels myself at home now, will register for testing in 2018 in December (could have done it this year but I need them straight A's to apply to Oxford and I need more time than 4 months to perfect my math enxt to 7 other subjects) and travel the world thanks to my mom's still decent income.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.